Who else was outraged when they found this out? I just found out last week, and today i was like oh i know ill get a pzone ofr dinner, and the i remembered, and i cried a bit. Pzones were my favorite, now i must wait a year most likely till they put them out agian. Anyone else sad about this?
Nope

They make calzones at other resturants, go there.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Dude I I totally know what you mean. I was gonna order some pizza hut today but no pzone... I went with papa johns.....
Quote by element4433
Nope

They make calzones at other resturants, go there.

no becuase the place i used to go to get calzones is like 1991 miles away from me right now. the dont make good calzones here in NM.
WHAT??? THIS IS A ****ING OUTRAGE!!! i was just about to order one thats bull****! i hope pizza hut goes out of buissness! lets just take the best thing every and stop selling it! thats like gibson saying oh we dont want to sell guitars anymore, lets sell socks!
am I the only one who doesn't know what this is about?
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Quote by RedMoonMan
no becuase the place i used to go to get calzones is like 1991 miles away from me right now. the dont make good calzones here in NM.

he is right! the only thing we could get close to a calzone down here in NM is the pizzone!
They look ****ing horrible...
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by RedSox_o4
WHAT??? THIS IS A ****ING OUTRAGE!!! i was just about to order one thats bull****! i hope pizza hut goes out of buissness! lets just take the best thing every and stop selling it! thats like gibson saying oh we dont want to sell guitars anymore, lets sell socks!

Hell, I'd buy em.
Quote by M0ly
am I the only one who doesn't know what this is about?

nope...
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN