Would it be difficult at all to install a pickguard that is loaded with pickups, knobs, etc. on to a strat body (the holes are already drilled)?
I've never done it so I'm not sure what's involved for installation.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Where are you getting it from?

I bought one off Ebay (HSH) and isntalled it on my squier, it works and is easy to wire but its a hard job, it was too big, with some new screw holes and forcing it into palce it worked
Quote by Coaxke
Where are you getting it from?

I bought one off Ebay (HSH) and isntalled it on my squier, it works and is easy to wire but its a hard job, it was too big, with some new screw holes and forcing it into palce it worked

I'm going to try to get one off Ebay. It's difficult to tell if they're legit, though.
So it was hard for you because the pick guard didn't quite fit the body?
Yeah, took me about an hour to fit it with help from my dad.

Rifffman or soemthing is the dude i bought mine off = the pickusp are awesome for £25 >.<

Just takes some time and a 2nd pair of hands helps
I see, yours wasn't Fender. Copies usually have the hole by the toggle witch off by an inch or so. Was that your problem?
Anyway, I guess what your saying is that if the holes on the pickguard are all aligned, it's just simple wiring.
Thanks.
The installation is fairly simple. If the pickguard is already pre-wired, and the body has the appropriate holes then all you should need to do is but the pickguard in place, solder the ground to the bridge or tremolo system, solder the wiring to the output jack correctly and screw both the pickguard and jack plate in place. This can usually be done in 10 to 20 minutes, though it may vary.
I will just come out and say it. About 99% of the time, those things have a few screws off place. Just keep a drill handy.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.