I'm seeing them on Nov. 28th in Phily PA. Forget HH but I LOVE Escape the fate! Anyone else goin?
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
i live in philly, but you couldnt pay me to go to that

ok mabye you could but id come out paranoid and like having a seisure
ETF wouldnt be to bad it it wasnt for the fact that i was born in west Philidelphia, born and raised to be precise. I spent most of my days on the play ground playing basket ball. But then these guys were causing trouble and i got into a fight. To cut a long story short, my mum got scared and i had to move to live with my Aunty and Uncle in Bel Air.

But anyway, once i whistled for a cap and the one that arrived had a dice in the mirror. I met my father and he took me to the city to see a marching band. He said "son, when you grow up, would you be the saviour of the broken, the beaten and the damned.He said
"Will you defeat them, your demons, and all the non believers, the plans that they have made?"
Because one day I leave you,
A phantom to lead you in the summer,
To join the black parade."
Quote by whitebluesboy
*shudders

+1

hawthorne heights is even suckier than escape the fate
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Quote by *Juno*
ETF wouldnt be to bad it it wasnt for the fact that i was born in west Philidelphia, born and raised to be precise. I spent most of my days on the play ground playing basket ball. But then these guys were causing trouble and i got into a fight. To cut a long story short, my mum got scared and i had to move to live with my Aunty and Uncle in Bel Air.

But anyway, once i whistled for a cap and the one that arrived had a dice in the mirror. I met my father and he took me to the city to see a marching band. He said "son, when you grow up, would you be the saviour of the broken, the beaten and the damned.He said
"Will you defeat them, your demons, and all the non believers, the plans that they have made?"

Well my friends are gone and my hair is grey
I ache in the places where I used to play.
Quote by *Juno*

thats the best thing ive ever read in here
You'd have to pay me to go to this.
Quote by Avopeac

Three Days Grace="I HATE MUH PARENTZ" rock.
Cannibal Corpse="I ATE MUH PARENTZ" rock