Page 1 of 2
ok so i recently got a habitat in late july this summer and its a total peice of ****! >=[ it has no pop, barely any flip, and urghhhh i spent 50 bucks on that ****ty board. i've been skating for about half a year now and i guess im pretty decent i can 180 ollie heelflip, boardslide and all the easy stuff [although heelflips were damn hard!] so any wayyyyy after all that garbage you just wasted through.

what is a good deck with a lot of pop and flip cuz im still trying to get my heelflips down good and im starting to get into bigger ollies and 4 stairs and stuff. i was thinking about a crimson or a toy machine but i've never ridden any before. i've had an enjoi[prettty good, not great though] and now this ****ty habitat. so please.
help me skaters. a lot of you are probably better than me so i respect your opinion

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Enjoi, Element (wont last long), or a popwar.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
I love element decks. But I found it was best to learn on boards with little-to-no pop, as it helps you improve your technique.
I reckon my old Flip deck had a decent amount of pop. But Anti-hero are pretty decent.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
yup enjoi's are suppose to be pretty amazing. I always had a soft spot for black label though...
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

i have a blind deck and its pretty awesome. i can get pretty high ollies on that.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
Make your own out of some 2x4 and pram wheels. Yeah baby, that's where skateboards are at.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I liked my last one whcih was a flip...that served me pretty well. My friend has been raving about zeros lately so I dunno...maybe check them out.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Habitats rock man! I had a Blind and it was awesome, though the best way to now is to try some out at your local shop.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Enjoi are where its at.
I've been skating for 5 years now,
and i must say my latest deck has been one of the best.
Enjoi have amazing pop and good concave for flips.
Also if you want good flip get a thin board like a 7"5 if you can.
haha.. i hate skaters for those " Skating is not a crime" stuff ;P
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I learned on a Toy Machine. That ****er shot me up in the air every time, had an ass-ton of flip and landed my first kickflip on it.

I quit skating when I ****ed up my knee but if I were to start again, there are only two companies I would ever buy a deck from.

Toy Machine or Darkstar.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
get a flip one!

i used to have the bastien salabanzi bling one, may it rest in peace

ive got an alien workshop one just now, but it is NOWHERE near as good.
i had a world industries one once aswell, it was great, just didnt last too long...
Top lel.
I have an Element deck that I use on special occasions, but I usually use a Feeble deck, which has lasted quite well.
haha a 13 year old skater kid.... reminds me of myself years back. your probably going to grow out of it, everyone i knew did. i used to ride girl decks and my last one was a baker, which i really liked a lot
and pop has nothing to do with it your just not used to the deck. i knew a kid who rode no name blank decks that he baught for 20 bucks, he would do kickflips with his front foot almost at the top bolts, he just got used to it and practiced
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
If you want mad pop, get a Zero. Ever since my local skateshop closed down and I was forced to buy pro-decks instead of blanks, I've gotten Zero, and they always have amazing pop. Haha, 1994... is that 8th grade for you now? I started when I was in 7th grade.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Zero, Flip, and Enjoi are your best bets, but I prefer Zero.

Gear:
-------------------------------
Guitar:
MIM Fender Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Recto
Cube 60

Quote by wyldedarko
Dude, if you already have the capo just put it behind the nut and it lowers everything.

n00bS....
apparently the majority says a i should get a flip. so now im considering it.
and shut up n00b, shut up haha....jk

EDIT: yep, eight grade. youth and wasting it
yea i expect i'll grow out of it, but right now all my freinds are into it and its pretty fun. so i think i'll keep doing it till they stop

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Last edited by that soccer kid at Oct 28, 2007,
My friend used to ride Flip decks all through high-school, and I thought they were terrible. He had nollie and switch flips and heels on lock though...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by that soccer kid
apparently the majority says a i should get a flip. so now im considering it.
and shut up n00b, shut up haha....jk

Ugh. I had a flip. It was horrible. Comparing it to my current Element Fibrelight would be like comparing a Squire and a Les Paul.
hmm now you got me considering zero. hopefully i can find one with out a 'kill everything' or death skeleton graphic. im just for some reason not into that stuff.

Fuck Canada
Does anyone know what blueprint decks are like? I'm thinking about getting one, but i've never heard much about them.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
spend a tle dough and get a zero or a baker that will last a while
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
A friend of mine rides elements. And he's been skating for a couple years now, so it must be good enough.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Does anyone know what blueprint decks are like? I'm thinking about getting one, but i've never heard much about them.

Le bump.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
yea that zero looks pretty sexy, although it has that weed on it just like the habitat logo, i hope they arent conspiring against me to make sure every deck i ever get is a peice of ****.

Fuck Canada
darkstar armor light...just dont ride in the raiin
ESP LTD AX-50
BOSS MT-2
Line6 Spider lll

Commanda of the esp4lyfe club. PM me or Snuffles to join

Member of the Anti-Ibanez Militia
PM Verminitude to join.
i hear element loses its pop quickly though. so im no for element cuz i just cant keep shelling out 50 bucks every two months. i like that tommy sandoval, and after seeing his part i really wanna support that guy so i think thats what i may be wanting.

o and btw dont get the silver ryan sheckler trucks. theyre ****.

Fuck Canada
Zero Baker and just plain shop boards are probably the only boards I can actually skate without going insane or purposly cracking the deck
I personally will only ride Zero. But if you are looking for sustainable pop go with an almost resin 7 or 8. Thats where the pops at. Or maybe an enjoi resin 7.
Quote by Drewcifer 000
A friend of mine rides elements. And he's been skating for a couple years now, so it must be good enough.

Or your friend is just ****.
Quote by Jake_fender
Or your friend is just ****.

On the contrary a bad skater is more likely to break the deck due to bad foot placement, than a good skater is.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
On the contrary a bad skater is more likely to break the deck due to bad foot placement, than a good skater is.

True sometimes. But if that persons best trick is like.. 180 a 2 set then they shouldnt be snapping boards anyways! You can land a shove it in the middle for years without breaking a board.
Page 1 of 2