Page 1 of 2
Ok this is getting kinda annoying. Whenever I start a new class with new people and all and start writing they notice that I'm left handed. "Wow your left handed!" (with eyes wide open lol)

Ya so what's so great about it? I see it as a preference kinda thing, like how people like different colours,tastes, music...

Then I heard some theories suggesting that lefties are more prone to schizophrenia, wtf?
I heard they were satanic...
Don't trust the bastards!

"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
is nothing ur just good with ur left hand that is all those yths are BS so dnt worry bout it you wont become crazy or anything like that
''courage is not enough to forget''
hehe i'm a lefty...
i hate 2 things about that...
1. when you eat and sit next to a right-handed person you have a battle there :P
2. it's hard to get a deacent guitar :P
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
My mom was left handed but her parents believed it was santanic so she had to switch. Now she can use both.

BTW when it comes to guitar I'm a righty
recent studies have shown that in 33 out of 34 cases, right handed people are in every way superior to left handed people.
Quote by kidsilcon
I don't think it's got anything to do with how you think really.

Right handed people are supposed to have the left side of their brains more dominant, and lefties have the right which is the where the artistic zone is or something.

I use both hands, though I'm naturally a right hander, and my mom, grandad, several aunts and uncles and a few cousins are all lefties so I never really cared cause it's almost even in my family.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
there's nothing really special about being a leftie(no offense) it's just odd to see because most people are right handed in the world
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Quote by The_Crumpet
recent studies have shown that in 33 out of 34 cases, right handed people are in every way superior to left handed people.

cite an actual source before pulling stats out of ur ass.

im left handed. i play guitar/bass right handed. i dont really think it has a huge meaning
Yeah... I'm left handed, but the only thing I do it write, eat and fire a gun, except handguns. Everything else is right handed... (Or right footed)
LOL crumpet FTW!
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Quote by hug a llama
Is it possible to switch over from right to left and vice versa?

If I could I would

The lefty range of guitars ****ing sucks

As if its a preferance
Doesn't Paul McCartney play bass left handed? I'm not sure if he's an actual left handed person but I heard he plays bass left handed.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Quote by Serjem
hehe i'm a lefty...
i hate 2 things about that...
1. when you eat and sit next to a right-handed person you have a battle there :P
2. it's hard to get a deacent guitar :P

+1!
Quote by The_lizard_king
Doesn't Paul McCartney play bass left handed? I'm not sure if he's an actual left handed person but I heard he plays bass left handed.

Yeah, he does, guitar and bass. And he's left handed too as far as I know. Whats your point?
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Steel8909
Then I heard some theories suggesting that lefties are more prone to schizophrenia, wtf?

My invisible friend calls BS.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by GiantRaven
If I could I would

The lefty range of guitars ****ing sucks

As if its a preferance

You're left-handed too?!

With this in mind, I'd like to announce:

Nobody's perfect, but hell, GiantRaven is fucking close!
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by The_Crumpet

Thats actually not true, you just made that up to anger us lefties.

Congratulations on phailing epically.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Seriously.
Everyones all "OMG LEFTY!!!!111"
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
i am also a lefty, and i always get "how do you play upside down?" to which i reply" i don't, you do"...

Some studies argue a correlation between left-handedness and creativity/intelligence.

In his book Right-Hand, Left-Hand, Chris McManus of University College London, argues that the proportion of left-handers is rising and left-handed people as a group have historically produced an above-average quota of high achievers. He says that left-handers' brains are structured differently in a way that widens their range of abilities, and the genes that determine left-handedness also govern development of the language centers of the brain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_handed#Left-handedness_and_intelligence

famous lefty musicians and artists: David Byrne (Talking Heads), Kurt Cobain (Nirvana), Phil Collins (Genesis), Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins), Bela Fleck (jazz musician), Glenn Frey, (the Eagles), Jimi Hendrix, Tony Iommi (Black Sabbath), Paul McCartney (the Beatles; Wings), Robert Plant (Led Zepplin), Sergei Rachmaninoff (composer), Paul Simon (Simon & Garfunkel), M.C. Escher, Michelangelo, Raphael,Leonardo da Vinci....

http://www.indiana.edu/~primate/left.html

i digress
evolution did not end with us growing thumbs
----bill hicks
there are differences actually between lefties and righties. left handed people are often found to be more creative because they are prominent in the right side of their brain (the part of the brain that controls creativity). Lefties can also do more things with both hand than righties can.

one in seven children are lefty. suprisingly, I'm lefty, my sister is lefty, and my brother is primarilly lefty.(there are only three of us) :-O
I do most things right handed/right footed, but can only do some stuff left handed like playing guitar or playing pool. It's annoying when i'm playing guitar with my friends because we always hit guitars if we sit/stand close to one another.
It's gonna be a blue day
I'm left handed, but I play guitar with my right hand.

I'm not sure about the schizophrenia- but I've seen some ****ed up stuff in my dreams...and I'm convinced I'm haunted.

I believe alot of left handed people are more creative and spiritual. But it all depends on how you make it. I don't know if there is any difference in superiority between left and right, because a right handed person can be just as creative (JOHN FRUSCIANTE) as a lefty, but they might need some work/help
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by Phill-Rock
Yeah, he does, guitar and bass. And he's left handed too as far as I know. Whats your point?

I dunno we're talking about being left handed so I dunno.

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
Quote by The_lizard_king
I dunno we're talking about being left handed so I dunno.

According to your avatar Jim Morrison is left handed

LEFTIES FTW
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by TDKshorty
According to your avatar Jim Morrison is left handed

LEFTIES FTW

Really? I had no idea, Morrison was left handed too.

Quote by pepsi1187
34 out of 33 lefties surveyed were determined to be far superior than their right handed counterparts. I don't need no stinking documentation.
Lefty ftw.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
**** yeah. Guitars cost more, they don't make all the models that they do right handed. It ****ing sucks. I want a damned jag!
i'm left handed, but i play guitar and bass right handed.

to me it makes more sense, seeing as how your left hand does most of the work.
Kick Ass Ska from the New Orleans Area

Quote by jetfuel495
Quote by DamageMachine
Could be Super AIDS

omfg like in resident evil 4? with the tentacles coming out of his head?

LAS PLAGAS!

Quote by LadyHellraiser
I like boobs
Damn, i sound like a rugmuncher today, haha.
Chicks dig lefties.

No, srsly. They do.

EDIT: I am a lefty, myself. As was Benjamin Franklin.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
I've always wanted to be left-handed.

So I think it's cool.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Page 1 of 2