Page 1 of 3
is not very smart to do.

Story time: I got permission from my mom to drive her truck, as long as I stuck to the less busy roads and what not. I drove down to my ex girlfriend's house to pick her up, and we just drove her around. She wanted to drive, and of course I said no. She caused a fit. Going against my word to never trust a girl with such things, I let her drive. She ended up taking us to an empty Bashas parking lot. She turned the car off, but didn't turn off the headlights. I did not realize this till later.

She was completely naked. We were about to do it but... I noticed a cop pull up behind us. "****, put your clothes on!" I screamed.

A bright light flashed at us, and I was directed to come out. As soon as I jumped out, he stood their laughing at me. "Could you have picked a better place?"

He continued laughing and told me he could charge me with a number of things, including "public sex/obcenities" and of course driving without a license. He said he wouldnt do either as long as I could find someone to pick us up.

I called another ex, who came and saved us. The cop followed as we dropped the first ex off and then got to my house. The cop tried to tell my mom that we werent in trouble, but of course she flipped out.

The worst part is, we left the seats down, and my ex left her bra under the seat.

My mom knows what happens, and she is going to beat my ass.

Anyone else with such stories?
wow.
Quote by thatoneday
is not very smart to do.

Story time: I got permission from my mom to drive her truck, as long as I stuck to the less busy roads and what not. I drove down to my ex girlfriend's house to pick her up, and we just drove her around. She wanted to drive, and of course I said no. She caused a fit. Going against my word to never trust a girl with such things, I let her drive. She ended up taking us to an empty Bashas parking lot. She turned the car off, but didn't turn off the headlights. I did not realize this till later.

She was completely naked. We were about to do it but... I noticed a cop pull up behind us. "****, put your clothes on!" I screamed.

A bright light flashed at us, and I was directed to come out. As soon as I jumped out, he stood their laughing at me. "Could you have picked a better place?"

He continued laughing and told me he could charge me with a number of things, including "public sex/obcenities" and of course driving without a license. He said he wouldnt do either as long as I could find someone to pick us up.

I called another ex, who came and saved us. The cop followed as we dropped the first ex off and then got to my house. The cop tried to tell my mom that we werent in trouble, but of course she flipped out.

The worst part is, we left the seats down, and my ex left her bra under the seat.

Niiiiicccceee
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
cool
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Hmmm.... my mom walked in on me and my ex right after i took her bra off. That sucked...

But no stories with cops or cars (that we got in trouble for).
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
pwnage.

but a nice story nonetheless.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by element4433
Niiiiicccceee

Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
i really don't believe you at all because there's no way that a cop would just let you off with a warning for either of the things you could have been charged with. not to mention how unlikely it is that you were about to have sex with an ex girlfriend or that you were going to get another ex girlfriend to pick you up but whatever
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Last edited by RageAgainst... at Oct 28, 2007,
Quote by _Mayday_
My mummy told me to go to bed at 8:00 but I didn't I went to bed at 8:15.
You're sooo bad ass
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i was just driving the garbage to the end of our driveway in our truck, and i had to pull out onto the road and turn around to get back, and this cop was driving by when i was doing it, saw that i looked kinda young, and asked me for a license, which i didn't have. i said "i'm just driving the garbage up, can't you give me a break?" and he said "sorry, no can do." and i had to pay a fine. pretty ****ed up, eh?
dude, no offence, but it was a bit stupid of your mum to let you drive her car sans license. therefore you should remind her of this if she tries to 'beat on your ass.' just say something about social services.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
that would've been funny if the cop said i'm gonna have to charge you for letting a woman drive

Quotes for lulz
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
I once drove my mate's dad's people carrier down the street and back up. Backed into some old lady's bush while i was turning round. Now that's revenge for you.
Quote by RageAgainst...
i really don't believe you at all because there's no way that a cop would just let you off with a warning for either of the things you could have been charged with. not to mention how unlikely it is that you were about to have sex with an ex girlfriend or that you were going to get another ex girlfriend to pick you up but whatever

Haha really? I'm still in shock. We got the one cop out of a hundred, and I am truely thankful for that. I know if I get arrested again I'm in deep ****.

How unlikely to have sex with an ex? What?

And thats part of the story, how I had to drive with two girls I've had sex with. It was intense
wow.
Quote by element4433
You're sooo bad ass

That's not even the best bit. I didn't fall asleep till 9:00 because I read a book underneath my covers with a flashlight!
wtf was with that picture Thebiz?

and you got owned TS.

moral of the story, never let women drive.

lol, jk.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by _Mayday_
That's not even the best bit. I didn't fall asleep till 9:00 because I read a book underneath my covers with a flashlight!
Damn I'm scared of you right now, you're so cool.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Sol9989
wtf was with that picture Thebiz?

Who is John Galt?
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by _Mayday_

Pics or it didn't happen.
Love is not a victory march.
is it just me or is this quite similar to the "I'm F***ing Scared" thread?

but the threadstarter got owned
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Last night, being my birthday, my girlfriend and I were in my bed, all my friends sleepign downstairs, anywya yeah my jeans were undone due to certain hijinks and I was too hot for the duvet and apparently my girlfriend heard my mum come into the room at some time when i was asleep and still half hangin' out >_< But I've had no comments about it yet.
What part of 'put your clothes on' doesn't your ex understand? A bra is an article of clothing.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Hypnotisation
I once drove my mate's dad's people carrier down the street and back up. Backed into some old lady's bush while i was turning round. Now that's revenge for you.

What is a people carrier? Some British slang for car, or a specific type of car, or simething. I've always wondered that since the ARctic Monkey's song Despair in the Departure Lounge
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
What is a people carrier? Some British slang for car, or a specific type of car, or simething. I've always wondered that since the ARctic Monkey's song Despair in the Departure Lounge

It means bus.

In that Arctic Monkeys song it's talking about an airport bus, that takes you to the departure lounge.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet

I think it's a mini-van
Quote by Thebiz

That had no relevancy whatsoever, please gtfo.

One of your ex girlfriends picked you up with another one of your exgirlfriends? There are NUMEROUS things wrong with that scenario
Quote by thatoneday
is not very smart to do.

I call BS
Quote by Muphin
It means bus.

In that Arctic Monkeys song it's talking about an airport bus, that takes you to the departure lounge.

Thanks much.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
sux for you i would have took pics for the cop lol
Quote by Gunpowder
This article just proves that we should never underestimate the deadly potential of baked goods.

Quote by Gunpowder
This, my friends, is the quintessence of average Pit-goer's thought process & logic.

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

and... whoa
wait, what, a person on UG has had sex with... not only 1 but TWO girls?!
hax, i call BS on the TS, no way anyone on UG has ever had sex with anyone other than a couch cushion or a hand...

plus, why aren't you taking our your worries by beating up both of the ex's instead of worrying about getting in trouble, you should be worrying about how many more punches you need to put in to kill them? duh
Quote by _Mayday_

i call BS

Jack my swag
This story is as true as the story someone told me about meeting Randy Rhoads at a guitar show two weeks ago.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Last edited by ebbbaaa at Oct 28, 2007,
The night before I left to move in here at Towson for college, my girlfriend and I were in a parking lot at a park in her neighborhood. It was about 2 am. She was giving me head, when I saw headlights. we panicked and pulled our pants up. Not one, but 3 cops (2 from one car, 1 from another I didnt see) walked up. They took my license, etc. and told me I couldnt drive home, since it was past midnight and Im still on my provisional. We didnt get in any trouble, but we had to sit and wait until 5 am when Im allowed to drive again >_<
Quote by _Mayday_

srsly? you get cool points... 10 and a half ....
you better not though, what if you get caugh and get grounded??
UG's HIPPIE
Page 1 of 3