Anyone here part of, have been part of, or will be part of their highschool's chrous class?

I am.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
yep. Im a horrible singer =)
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Yep im in the choir with all upperclassmen even though im a sophmore. I'm not really sure why, but the director thought i was good so he pulled me up.
read job
I was in it last year, but I quit in November because I didn't have time for the competitions and the teacher wanted us to do homework, which for Chorus I think is stupid. and I don't mean learn the song by yourself homework, like random crap homework.

ohh and she bitched me out in front of the entire chorus for singing my part too low...as a bass
Dart of the Dragoons Pm big_deth to join
Quote by jetpelkey41
I was in it last year, but I quit in November because I didn't have time for the competitions and the teacher wanted us to do homework, which for Chorus I think is stupid. and I don't mean learn the song by yourself homework, like random crap homework.

ohh and she bitched me out in front of the entire chorus for singing my part too low...as a bass

The fact that you're a bass doesnt change the fact that you shouldnt sing flat