Hello all

I'm looking to buy a pedal. I need one with an acoustic simulator as well as some cool effects for electric, and I need it be under 200 dollars. Does anyone know a decent one? Any response is appreciated =]

Thank you all very much
-Jack-
ive heard digitech rp250's are pretty good.. they have a lot of effects and its only 150 bucks
try out a zoom G1 it has like 40 different presets, and then 40 other customizable ones. it has a bunch of "drives" it has like metal and hard rock and it has *gasp* an acoustic one! select it and you can still select other effects to couple it with. its really cool

by the way its only like $100
Boss Me-50 are amazing
£150 English
not sure bout american
but it has acoustic simulator
and it as harmozied effects (Y)
you should ge tit
GEAR!

Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Stratocaster
Vintage Wilkinson SG
Stagg SW206CE-BK
Westfield PB bass
Boss ME-50
Behdringer-UD100
Digitech RP50
Marshall 50 watt
Carlsbro kick start 12w
Marshall mini m2
WWW.myspace.com/runawayjesusband
I'm looking at the zoom g1 now. It *DOES* have an acoustic simulator, correct?? That's the number one thing I'm looking for.
why do u *need* an acoustic simulator?
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Boss ME50 man
its amazing
you wont regret it
the wah pedal aitn very good
GEAR!

Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Stratocaster
Vintage Wilkinson SG
Stagg SW206CE-BK
Westfield PB bass
Boss ME-50
Behdringer-UD100
Digitech RP50
Marshall 50 watt
Carlsbro kick start 12w
Marshall mini m2
WWW.myspace.com/runawayjesusband
i've got an rp350 i've had for a while, the factory presets on it suck, but if u mess with it enough it can have some not too shabby effects for electric and its got an acoustic effect that sounds descent. i dont recommend it for anything except beginners though. you really just need to buy individual pedals to make your electric sound good. -$250