thats not its title.. but has anyone heard of the book the Eric Clapton, Dave Gilmour, Jeff Beck... and i think a few other older badass English guitarists had as beginners?

i read about it in some article with Gilmour.. i remember he said Clapton had it and a few others.

sounds like a good book to have.
what the hell
fifthed
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
Sounds like a private joke between the cream of the crop to me. And a book isn't going to make you amazing like those guys, more than a handful of guitarists must have had that book back in the day, and they're not all succesful now are they?
^ might be, but also just because yer not famous doesn't mean you can't play phenomonally (the best players ive ever seen NEVER had a record deal) but yer right, it might be a joke or it might be the book you get when you sell your soul to the devil..... i sold my soul to the devil but all i got was a "musix theorz 4 n00bz pwnage" book
Did you get books or records to learn how to play?

I just started trying to learn to play along with records originally. My parents got me the Pete Seeger guitar tutor record, which was a great help. At least it had all the tuning things on the first part of the record, all the notes to tune to, which was very useful.

this is from the rock chronicles on the front page..

good timing eh?

EDIT: the David Gilmour chronicle that is
Last edited by hippie_cune at Nov 2, 2007,
go down to the crossroads and sell your soul

i swear, it works
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Quote by EZLN libertad
go down to the crossroads and sell your soul

i swear, it works

No, it doesnt I tried twice already, to both factions.