Lil Wayne aka (weezy, Tha Carter) claims that he is the best rapper in the game. I quite agree with my boy weezy. Does anyone else here like Weezy? Or do you dislike him and why?
Quote by amorebelladonna
Lil Wayne aka (weezy, Tha Carter) claims that he is the best rapper in the game. I quite agree with my boy weezy. Does anyone else here like Weezy? Or do you dislike him and why?

Just because he said that he was the best in "the game" I'm going to assume he's an arrogant asshole, and therefor, I hate him.
One of Lil' Wayne's best traits is his swagger.

He doesn't mean to be taken literally but then again look at whos hot in rap now.

Eminem, Nas, Jay-Z and all those people USED to be good but can't do it anymore. I don't care how many white people said Hip Hop Is Dead and Kingdom Come were fantastic CDs. They were pretty much garbage.

But you made late because Lil' Wayne first said that a WHILE ago. Back when he pretty much was the best rapper out. He's still very good but I think Kanye's a little better. Waiting for the Carter 3 though.

No, just no.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Of the mainstream rapper's, he's one of the better ones. Kanye is better and there's a few more that I would say are better than him.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by bucket bot
Just because he said that he was the best in "the game" I'm going to assume he's an arrogant asshole, and therefor, I hate him.

Well just because you hate someone because they say they are the best I hate you. Your stupid.
QUOTE=Bruce Got Dro]One of Lil' Wayne's best traits is his swagger.

He doesn't mean to be taken literally but then again look at whos hot in rap now.

Eminem, Nas, Jay-Z and all those people USED to be good but can't do it anymore. I don't care how many white people said Hip Hop Is Dead and Kingdom Come were fantastic CDs. They were pretty much garbage.

But you made late because Lil' Wayne first said that a WHILE ago. Back when he pretty much was the best rapper out. He's still very good but I think Kanye's a little better. Waiting for the Carter 3 though.

Oh yea I know that, But I just really got into rap so I was just wondering what other people think about him.
Last edited by amorebelladonna at Oct 29, 2007,