The one without the raking in the beginning thats at a slower pace. I looked on my copy of Fresh Fruit and it had the rerecorded version.
You can always message me your email and I'll get on it.

PS.) I'll expect a bootleg copy of the stage adaptation of "Stop dressing your six year old as a skank" though

EDIT: or, you could get the "give me convenience" album, always a good investment.
if you want the real original search soulseek for their 1978 demo tape, but the one you're probably talking about is, as brian said, on "give me convenience"
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
ive got the original and trust me, your not missing anything. the whole a side of the demo LP is unimpressive the second sides ok but unless your a dk nut (like meself) your not gonna be to interested in it.
I didn't even know there was a demo album.

I think that someone should write a book about the Dead Kennedys.

Any volunteers?
Quote by Bruce Got Dro
The one without the raking in the beginning thats at a slower pace. I looked on my copy of Fresh Fruit and it had the rerecorded version.

Guitar Hero 3 duh!!!!
yeah brain i was shocked ****less when i saw it at all ages (i just left london this summer) tis ok the only song i really like is 'dreadlocks of the suburbs'
Nope, the gimme convenience holiday is the 1979 single. Versions of "California Über Alles" and "Holiday in Cambodia" exist on 1980's fresh fruit, re-recorded a year later.

the 1980 "Kill the Poor" single was probably lifted from a different session, ableit one very close chronologically to those of Fresh Fruit.

Can anybody send me some of these demos?