I'm in the process of learning love thing by satriani. how long should that take with about 3hrs of practice a day?
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
depends on how good you are, how well u can remember, and how hard the song is. not to mention if you already know the song. there are too many factors to just tell you how long it should take
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow world.

Ibanez RG2 EX1 (Black)
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Sekova Mandolin
Team Custom Traditional 4 string bass
Yamaha E403 keyboard
My Last.fm
Myspace
Quote by jj19902003
just practice!

wow, i know HOW to learn the song.

just i'm on a tight schedule and want to play this at a gig
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
practice often, dunno how long it ill take depends on your skill...
Took me around 2 years to 3 to play it decent. I was all busy working on Vai after my second year, learned a lot from him, more than from satriani. What I suggest is that you play intense and play it through a lot. keep working on one particular song, if it doesn't suit you and you are getting really impatient, play it for only 10 to 20 minutes, every day, until you see progression. don't be scared to take something ridiculous hard. eventually you'll beat it. after that one song, you'll notice all the rest will go easier too, and faster. But don't stress your fingers too much either, if you feel they are done, just quit. don't tear away your flesh and find yourself incapable of playing the next day.