I think its pretty cool, but I prefer the teles myself...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
You can get a base Carvin Bolt-T for $670.

Just thought I'd throw that out there .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I really like it. The vintage noiseless pickups are definately better than lace sensors, though not quite pure sngle coil sound. Great feel and killer looks

my friend's got one. He's actually selling it, i'd contact him if you're in the market for one.

Here's the link for it, great guitar for the price by the way

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11071050#post11071050
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Quote by Johnonon
I really like it. The vintage noiseless pickups are definately better than lace sensors, though not quite pure sngle coil sound. Great feel and killer looks

my friend's got one. He's actually selling it, i'd contact him if you're in the market for one.

Here's the link for it, great guitar for the price by the way

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11071050#post11071050

Nice pseudo advertising

Is it just me, or does Tortoiseshell + Blue = ?

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
i wasnt trying to advertise, or even pseudo advertise

I was stating that the guitar he was looking at can be found for a better price from a specific place
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild