Ok so my church has a band for the contemporary service, and i noticed their lead guitarist was playing a les paul, so after the service i asked him what brand of les paul its was (i was sitting to the side working the comp so i couldnt see the headstock) and he said Gibson. but thats not the awesome part. he had bought it in 1969 and has been the only owner. its got a nice sized scratch in the back but still! THATS FREAKING AWESOME
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by Serendipity
Sweet. You gonna steal it? It's not like people don't have nice things

*sniffle* i just thot it was cool......
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by Serendipity
I was serious both about it being sweet and whether or not you were goin to steal it

o lol now see i thot u were being sarcastic, lol im tempted, its black and thats like my favorite color on a lp...but you know...that whole stealing from a church taboo....
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
He, I play guitar for our church and the other guy who sometimes comes and plays lead stuff, and he has a Gibson Les Paul... I don't think it's from 1969 though...
And it's black... coincidence? Nevermind, you're in South Carolina...
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender HM Strat
Mesa/Boogie 1987 Mark III
Peavey Classic Chorus 130
Boss GT-8
Robert Keeley TS9DX Flexi-4X2
Quote by TehJermie
^i thought your god was a god of forgiveness?

lol yes He is, otherwise i most definitely wouldnt have a chance, but to live as Christ told us to, we should turn from things such as stealing.
Plus as paul said, sinning to make God look good just dont work
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by Zephyyr
He, I play guitar for our church and the other guy who sometimes comes and plays lead stuff, and he has a Gibson Les Paul... I don't think it's from 1969 though...
And it's black... coincidence? Nevermind, you're in South Carolina...

lol if his name is jerry i will truly be freaked out
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by Serendipity
I was kind of being a little sarcastic, but I sugar-coated it with nice words It's good to see you're not a douche. I just tease people sometimes But seriously, don't steal it, just oggle at it and see if you can play it. Hmm, sweet.

lol oh yea, i kno what you mean. tis fun
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional