the amp has a tuner in it
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
noo not really but i dont know why your getting a micro cube maybe get something a bit better but ive played that guitar and its harsh on the cleans but if you like bite on your cleans for metal these days then its perfect but dont be expecting fender cleans but be expecting really sweet distortion
I think you pretty much got everything you need to start out, my friend has that amp, and i think its one of the best beginner amps.

Have fun and happy playing!
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
Quote by convictionless
noo not really but i dont know why your getting a micro cube maybe get something a bit better but ive played that guitar and its harsh on the cleans but if you like bite on your cleans for metal these days then its perfect but dont be expecting fender cleans but be expecting really sweet distortion

What would you suggest instead of the micro cube amp? Also, I will mostly be playing metal, but I am also going to play classical, space rock, alternative rock, various other types of rock, romantic stuff, etc. Do you have anything in mind that would be a better choice than this?

The other thing is I pretty much have to stick to an Ibanez of some sort because I have bloody small hands and they have the thinnest necks I have seen.
Quote by mitch_33
I think you pretty much got everything you need to start out, my friend has that amp, and i think its one of the best beginner amps.

Have fun and happy playing!

Ahh cool man--glad I'm getting a good beginning amp! I sure will have fun playing; thank you for the kind words : )
before you order, go straight to musiciansfriend.com

youll thank me

EDIT

OMFG GUITAR CENTER IS CHEAPER???

TEH MADNESS!!
Quote by first_aid

youll thank me

EDIT

TEH MADNESS!!

Doesn't GC still charge shipping and taxes?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by first_aid

youll thank me

EDIT

TEH MADNESS!!

Ya, I was shocked myself--I can't believe they are having a sale on the guitar I want and I'll be able to save 30 bucks--booya!

musiciansfriend.com is usually cheaper pretty much all of the time.
i suggest a palomino for the amp... but thats just my personal opinion
Quote by edwardthegreat5
Doesn't GC still charge shipping and taxes?

I think shipping is free, but they might have taxes and if they do it will be about the same price...CRAP! Ugh, I better add up both and see which comes out better, haha.
Quote by ElectricFiend
What would you suggest instead of the micro cube amp? Also, I will mostly be playing metal, but I am also going to play classical, space rock, alternative rock, various other types of rock, romantic stuff, etc. Do you have anything in mind that would be a better choice than this?

The other thing is I pretty much have to stick to an Ibanez of some sort because I have bloody small hands and they have the thinnest necks I have seen.

The microcube is a solid choice for a beginner who wants to play what you do.

Go for it.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.