Well i was lookin at the Ibanez Prestige RG1570L and i kinda like it. But the RG370DX amd it looked ok whats your thoughts on either of these? Worth trying to find one and demo it. But i would have to order online prolly mc near me carrys 1 lefty and its been there 2 years, a squire lefty strat for $300..LOL

thanks ( Or whats a better ibanez GOTTA BE LEFTY. And please post a link. Thanks! )
hahah hello again! i suggest looking at a schecter man..
http://www.adirondackguitar.com/lefty/schecter/lh_menu.htm

adirondack guitar is a great site for lefties, thats where i got my guitar

thats where i got my dean.. only place that had it

UltimateEdit: I have nothing against the RG series btw.. i just dont like the edge tremolos too much
Last edited by Ultimate_Gio92 at Oct 28, 2007,
SUP

I was looking at the FBD but i just put out like a grand for my 5150 and dont wana add another to that.

i will look at them for a while

ANY1 ELSE?
how can you compare the 370 with the 1570? it in NO WAY compares. its your choice if you like having a trem or not. the 1570 wins in my mind
Ibanez has a thin neck, and a the schecter has a thick-er neck. for the schecter, think just a little thicker than a fender c-shape neck
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Ibanez has a thin neck, and a the schecter has a thick-er neck. for the schecter, think just a little thicker than a fender c-shape neck

wow. My strat has that ( i belive) and its pretty slow. That why i dont like it to much way to thick IMO.
i kno the 1570 blows the 370 away but if the neck is good, and that trem is decent i could always change the PU's and hell its only $400
Quote by jimmy666page666
wow. My strat has that ( i belive) and its pretty slow. That why i dont like it to much way to thick IMO.
i kno the 1570 blows the 370 away but if the neck is good, and that trem is decent i could always change the PU's and hell its only $400

the neck is good, but the trem sucks they only last 2-5 years from what ive heard
the edge pro will last you a lifetime. the 1570 just has better workmanship and hardware, although changing its pickups could go from a good to guitar to an amazing guitar. thats just my 2 cents though
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
the neck is good, but the trem sucks they only last 2-5 years from what ive heard
the edge pro will last you a lifetime. the 1570 just has better workmanship and hardware, although changing its pickups could go from a good to guitar to an amazing guitar. thats just my 2 cents though

thanks for actally helping me and not just posting random B.S

do u think this looks ok ( I kno its ebay but what the hell)

(CLICK)
Quote by jimmy666page666
thanks for actally helping me and not just posting random B.S

do u think this looks ok ( I kno its ebay but what the hell)

(CLICK)

looks legit. Id say snap it up, but ask him to provide additional padding

Im not an expert ebayer or anything though
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger