I love Rammstein and think they are the best band to come out of Germany. My heritage is German which makes it better. They are also proof that you don't need to be absolutely amazing at guitar in order to make good music.
Also for me, heavy guitars+synthesizers=awesome!!!!!!

what are your comments for Rammstein?
myspace.com/crystalignition
Turmion katilot
Children of bodom
deathstars

there all better but rammstein has good riffs here and there and great synth work
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Despite how great they are, I don't believe they're welcome in this forum.

Quote by aeon20k
Turmion katilot
Children of bodom
deathstars

there all better but rammstein has good riffs here and there and great synth work

What the hell was the point of your post? This is about Rammstein, not the other bands you listen to. Deathstars blow anyway.
rammstein are good...but i feel that they are a little to...stylized...like...that ...almost military style type thing...it feels too...disciplined kinda...personally, i like OOMPH! better...but without rammstein, i wouldn't have found OOMPH! so they're alright in my book
Quote by A Rolling Stone
My first date was nowhere near as bad as your grammar
Epic industrial metal
theyve become less indsutrial wit heach album (notable the last 2 reise,reise and rosenrot0 but still own nonetheless.
if i member corectly, theyve become the best selling musical act out of germany (eclisping the scorpions i think it said)
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
yeah i personally like their sehnsucht album the best

i think they really revolutionized the industrial metal genre
Quote by aeon20k
this is to back up the pwnage of Turmion katilot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HISEPFnsQ-Q

Like I said, this is supposed to be about Rammstein, not whatever other bands. That band seems pretty gimmicky to be wearing BDSM ****, and they sound like every other industrial metal band anyway.

Herzeleid and Mutter are my favorite albums... although "Dalai Lama" is probably my favorite song.
sehnsucht was by far their best album...but who else loves that they wrote a song about cannibalism on "Reise Reise"?
Quote by A Rolling Stone
My first date was nowhere near as bad as your grammar
Quote by deadhand329
sehnsucht was by far their best album...but who else loves that they wrote a song about cannibalism on "Reise Reise"?

+1

i like Edguy too but Rammstein is undisputablely better
Quote by Charlatan_001
Like I said, this is supposed to be about Rammstein, not whatever other bands. That band seems pretty gimmicky to be wearing BDSM ****, and they sound like every other industrial metal band anyway.

Herzeleid and Mutter are my favorite albums... although "Dalai Lama" is probably my favorite song.

its just a music vid dude and i already said i like rammstein, ashe zu asche is one of my favorite industrial songs im jus sayin i love Turmion Kätilöt too and trying to pass um along to the rest of the industrial freaks out there
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Jesus... nu-metal forum.

*reported*

But yeah, they're good.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

They sound like Laibach, only less good. Still good, just less.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by aeon20k
its just a music vid dude and i already said i like rammstein, ashe zu asche is one of my favorite industrial songs im jus sayin i love Turmion Kätilöt too and trying to pass um along to the rest of the industrial freaks out there

Not to be a genre freak, but they're not 'true' industrial, and neither are Rammstein. Look to Skinny Puppy, ohGr and old Ministry for that

Quote by STABxYOU
They sound like Laibach, only less good. Still good, just less.

Evidently Rammstein has been accused of ripping off Laibach's style. I've only heard a few Laibach songs, and I don't really like em.