Eww what a dilemna, i know. okay so basically this week i'm starting my job at manchu wok for the first time on tuesday. Then i have to work again on wednesday, so it'd be my 2nd time working there. I totally want to pull it off to trick or treat for my last year (i'm 14 ahah). so yeah i dunno what i should do. It looks really bad if I don't show up for work because I'm trick or treating. ahahhh, yeah. Help me UG!
You're too old for trick or treating.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
it's your second day, you need to show up. just go once you get off work

btw, i know plenty of people who are 17-18 and still go trick-or-treating so you can always just go next year
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
halloween.

WTF are you working at manchu wok for eww
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Quote by Spydr
You're too old for trick or treating.

do you have any idea how fun it is to get into fights while dressed in halloween costumes?
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Wth, trick-or-treating at 14?

Who am I to talk, we're wearing costumes to work on Halloween . It's a bookstore so we're doing characters. I don't look like any recognisable characters though.

Anyway, I say work.
ahah. i totally wanted to do it to get some candy for my last year. but then i thought, with the money i make i could just buy a crap load of candy with it?
Quote by dsotm73
halloween.

WTF are you working at manchu wok for eww

uh, my friend owns it, so it's pretty awesome.
time to grow up dude.

**** it CANDY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by EmilyTStrange
ahah. i totally wanted to do it to get some candy for my last year. but then i thought, with the money i make i could just buy a crap load of candy with it?

but halloween candy is free
i turn 15 in december and im going trick or treating this year. me and my friends are going as the chili peppers. im gonna be flea!
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by digimon go!
but halloween candy is free

i knoww. but like, my folks buy halloween candy and we give it out, because we're nice people ahah. so it evens out ya know?
Quote by funkbass369
i turn 15 in december and im going trick or treating this year. me and my friends are going as the chili peppers. im gonna be flea!

aw your friends are so cool. i wish my friends had the same music taste as me.
Quote by funkbass369
please tell me that you're all wearing nothing but a sock on your junk
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by EmilyTStrange
i knoww. but like, my folks buy halloween candy and we give it out, because we're nice people ahah. so it evens out ya know?

no..
unless youre saying youre gonna eat the excess candy
but then youll have no variety
Go to work since its you second day. Your 14 it doesnt have to be your last halloween im 16 and me and my friends are going out.
Quote by RageAgainst...
please tell me that you're all wearing nothing but a sock on your junk

i tried getting them to do that. i was the only one who wanted to do it though...i think they're insecure about their genetilia.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
AHAH @ rageagainst's comment. yeah, that'd be so funny. I'd probably think you were Blink 182 though, idk. But blink 182 has 3 members yeah.
Work on wednesday then go trick or treating thursday problem solved
Quote by hb15577
Work on wednesday then go trick or treating thursday problem solved

and just sweep up everybody's leftover candy, and unwanted candy the little kid's have in the house.

wow, logical thinking. very.
ahah, i go to school? so uh. work is from 5-9.

so much for my halloween, i totally decided to work.
with the persuasion of my friend (who happens to own manchu wok). i gave into peer pressure, when i seriously realllyyy want to go trick or treating with my friends ahah.

oh well, sacrifices, the things you do for money.
How do you have a job if you're fourteen?
Grand Paladin of the Knights Who Say Ni

PM SGstriker for quiz to join

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.
Quote by EmilyTStrange
Eww what a dilemna, i know. okay so basically this week i'm starting my job at manchu wok for the first time on tuesday.

Omg I start my first day of work on tuesday too!
Quote by EmilyTStrange
ahah, i go to school? so uh. work is from 5-9.

so much for my halloween, i totally decided to work.

really? that must only be a law in my state then, in nebraska you can only work till seven when you are under sixteen.
Quote by Bebemanger
How do you have a job if you're fourteen?

uh because where i live you can work at the age of 14 in certain places. you just need a social number.
Quote by Steel8909
Omg I start my first day of work on tuesday too!

oh my, spooky.. 1/7 chance of that, so very low odds...
yeah i guess that might be a law in your state. or maybe i'm working illegally.. hmph.
Definitely go to work. Look at it this way: You work, you get paid; you get paid, you buy a shit load of discount Halloween candy on November 1st.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]