looks like a decent amp. i wouldn't say its the best, but 120 watts for that price...damn
My friend has this amp, it's pretty kickass. I'd say go for it if you have the money.
If its made by crate, it probably is.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
would it be better than a tube ?
My Gear:

Fender 62 RI Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Fender Supersonic
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss OS-2 OD/DS
Martin 000-28
Washburn D10s
yea i have the money and he said it was the most watts for the money, not to mention the onboard effects. i played a epiphone zach wylde LP on it, and it was awesome, but i play a schecter gryphon so im gonna take my guitar down there this weekend.
Quote by Jimbou
I wish my sister asked me to do it again..she's really hot....

I'm going to hell

EDIT..mmhhh, I would stand going to hell if I could do it again now
ive always found crate pretty good
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by alec1027
yea i have the money and he said it was the most watts for the money, not to mention the onboard effects. i played a epiphone zach wylde LP on it, and it was awesome, but i play a schecter gryphon so im gonna take my guitar down there this weekend.

120 watts? Big deal...that means nothing in terms of how good the amp will be, it's not even a particularly reliable indicator of how loud it will be.

If you play metal then a Cube 60 will probably be a better bet, if you want a more all-round tone then a Vox Valvetronix.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
120 watts? Big deal...that means nothing in terms of how good the amp will be, it's not even a particularly reliable indicator of how loud it will be.

If you play metal then a Cube 60 will probably be a better bet, if you want a more all-round tone then a Vox Valvetronix.

+1

Or a Peavey 5150/6505 212 combo.
not at all. modelling amp? yeah, you'll have a 120 watts, that will be nothing but horrendous feedback once you try to crank it up with a band.

save a couple hundred more dollars and get a tube combo like the 5150. I f'ing guarantee you that it will smoke that Crate in the metal department.
Jumping Jax Champion 1965!