This song is played in the key of E right? or am i wrong.. meh screw the whole theory thing it makes no sense to me!

Oh well, i think i just need to practice tabs more. anyways thanks for the help everyone.

This song is cool sounding yet easy\difficult
the guitar solo and the outro (where do we go now?) is in Em. the intro and the verses are in Dmaj. don't quote me on this, but it seems like chorus is in A.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
So wait, whats the problem? Nobody helpd you and you're like "thanks for the help everyone".

!!?!!
Quote by minichibi
So wait, whats the problem? Nobody helpd you and you're like "thanks for the help everyone".

!!?!!

All my past threads.

I was stuck i dint know if i was doin it wrong but really i just need to learn more challenging songs.
Quote by minichibi

!!?!!

its called manner/etiquette.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
EC is right, but add a flat sign in there, they tune their guitars down a halfstep, therefore everythings flat (just trying to screw with a new guy to theory's head)
^right. the guitar is tuned in Eb, (so is all other instruments in a GNR song) so it's Eb. but technically in E to make it easier on a guitar. not too many people play Eb in standard E tuning.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
i play Eb in standard occasionally... but just when practicing random scales...

but it's not technically in E, you can change it to E by playing the same frets they're playing while keeping your guitar tuned standard, but the song's not that way :P

(I'm pretty bored right now obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be arguing about something so trivial)