Page 1 of 2
Now that I got you to click on my thread; Wouldn't it be cool if zombies were rearl?

If zombies were rearl, life would be a lot better.

1. People would have a common goal.. everyone would hate the zombies and we would all have something in common.. people would get along better.

2. Zombies aren't that dangerous, they're slow as hell and super dumb.

3. Zombie hunting would be so fun, like go out with your friends and chainsaw zombies for fun.

The only way it would suck is if they actually got one of your friends or family and you have to kill them, and if they were they were super fast like the ones from Dawn of The Dead.

Am I right? Am I right?

...jeez I am really fucking bored.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Rearl is a south park reference.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Now that I got you to click on my thread; Wouldn't it be cool if zombies were rearl?

1. People would have a common goal.. everyone would hate the zombies and we would all have something in common.. people would get along better.

3. Zombie hunting would be so fun, like go out with your friends and chainsaw zombies for fun.

The only way it would suck is if they actually got one of your friends or family and you have to kill them, and if they were they were super fast like the ones from Dawn of The Dead.

Am I right? Am I right?

I like Zombies...

Incorrect
Quote by MedicreDemon
Rearl is a south park reference.

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winnar!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
now you got me in the mood for some zombie hunting but i already killed all of the neighborhood zombies

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Sure, that sounds like a good idea.
But then again I'll agree to almost anything past 10pm.
Oh noes!
That would be fun. If my town was over run with zombies I know exactly where I'd go.
SPACE FOR RENT
it would be a nice break from the norm...if i was completely prepared.

i went situation paintballing today. it was humans vs. zombies

zombies have good ****ing aim...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
ya zombies being real would be cool until they went to the supreme court and called racism on ur ass
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Quote by RageAgainst...
now you got me in the mood for some zombie hunting but i already killed all of the neighborhood zombies

Really? He broguht me into the sad realization that the south park trilogy ends wednesday.

I would definetly kill zombies if they were real but hell? Wouldn't we run out?
\
Perhaps, as a punishment for crimes you're killed and made into a zombie?
it would suck beacuse, in all zombie scenarios, they spread all over the world. you wouldn't be safe in your own home, and imo it would be more horrific to die at the hands (or mouth/teeth) of an undead zombie than it would to be killed by another human.
Vala: 1987 Stratocaster Plus
Dargie: MM Stingray 5 HS Dargie Delight 1 of 15
Buttercream (for now): Stingray 4 HH ltd. 2005 Buttercream
Rose: Bongo 5 HH Fretless Candy Apple Red

Dargie Delight Aholic of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Your asking us if we'd like it if there were living dead walking around in hordes trying to eat us while we try to stay alive constantly in fear? No I would not find it enjoyable.
Yeah! and we could all have machine guns with chainsaw bayonets! we could go riding in go carts and just have races where the first one to finish with the most amount of zombies slain wins! i would call the murder-races but it wouldn't be murder cuz they're already dead!

but then some ass for faces would come and be like "zthombies hav veeelingz 2!"

damn zombie activists...
Quote by Frantic Slayer
it would suck beacuse, in all zombie scenarios, they spread all over the world. you wouldn't be safe in your own home, and imo it would be more horrific to die at the hands (or mouth/teeth) of an undead zombie than it would to be killed by another human.

chea, like.. you'd have to abandon the idea of having windows and patio doors cause when youre asleep, some zombie is gonna be breaking in to feast on your tasty hot eyelids.

at the very worst, he won't get in but he'll smudge blood on your ****ing windows everynight. that'll suck if you're house proud.

that is all.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Quote by Firebread
Your asking us if we'd like it if there were living dead walking around in hordes trying to eat us while we try to stay alive constantly in fear? No I would not find it enjoyable.

Have an IMAGINATION dude. "Imaaaaagination iiiiiimaaaaaaaaaginaaaaaaatioooon!!!!"
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Have an IMAGINATION dude. "Imaaaaagination iiiiiimaaaaaaaaaginaaaaaaatioooon!!!!"

Did you just watch south park?
Haha i was watching Shaun of the Dead just a while ago. Yeah that would be pretty cool to have zombies.

As long as my friends/family werent, and people i hate were :P
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-

my imagination died when i hit highschool which is y i cant write a decent riff now ****ing school i hate it with a firey burning crab infested ghonareah causing passion
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Quote by Rock'N'Soul
That would be fun. If my town was over run with zombies I know exactly where I'd go.

The Winchester?

Zombies being real would be cool for like a week, then that **** would get old.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by MedicreDemon
Did you just watch south park?

lol, yes'r.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
I wouldn't mind zombies, but if they came rummaging through my garden, there would be hell to pay.
666 BRO
Quote by x X t o c z.
chea, like.. you'd have to abandon the idea of having windows and patio doors cause when youre asleep, some zombie is gonna be breaking in to feast on your tasty hot eyelids.

at the very worst, he won't get in but he'll smudge blood on your ****ing windows everynight. that'll suck if you're house proud.

that is all.

"If one more sumbitch zombie bloodies up my new Venetian blinds, I swear I'm gonna go ape shit on some undead motherfuckers!"
Quote by Kankuro
I wouldn't mind zombies, but if they came rummaging through my garden, there would be hell to pay.

But wouldn't killing the garden rummaging zombie outweigh the actual garden rummaging?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
^ No... By the way, I think I prank called you last nite, I can't remember though.
666 BRO
Holy shit!!! That was you?! That was like the funniest message i have ever gotten on my cell! LMAO me and my buddies were drunk as hell and we all got a good laugh when i played it on speaker.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
zombies = world peace
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Holy shit!!! That was you?! That was like the funniest message i have ever gotten on my cell! LMAO me and my buddies were drunk as hell and we all got a good laugh when i played it on speaker.

Yeah, what did I say? Do you remember, I don't.
666 BRO
Don't remember much, something about me giving you a dirty look at school, hand lotion, and me having a small dick. lol
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Yeah, I really hate civilization. We should all go back to hunter gatherer mode. Of course, large production companies would still exist, except they wouldn't be as large, and they'd be more local. And we'd trade food and stuff.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by abcdboy
Yeah, I really hate civilization. We should all go back to hunter gatherer mode. Of course, large production companies would still exist, except they wouldn't be as large, and they'd be more local. And we'd trade food and stuff.

Quiet, your ignorance is showing.
I'd hope it happens when I'm in Wal-mart, so i can just take a ****gun out of the gun section and pwn the hell out of zombies.
That sounds suspiciously like the reasons Hitler put forth as to why the Jews had to be exterminated in Nazi Germany...

*ponders*
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by JagStang5246
I'd hope it happens when I'm in Wal-mart, so i can just take a ****gun out of the gun section and pwn the hell out of zombies.

Hunting bow son! mix it up a bit!
If I learned anything from Bio-Shock, it's that corsbows conserve the most ammo, and you can retrieve the bolts after killing. Just remember to freeze them first.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-

what are you talking about they are real, havent you seen George Bush at a press confrence, he acts really strange at them, possibly all on the full moon. think about it.
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-

Am I right? Am I right?

1. Well, obviously, some people would go over to the zombie side.

2. They might not be able to run fast, but they never get tired.

3. ... Yeah, it would.
Page 1 of 2