Page 1 of 4
I always see in the zombie movies that the protagonists seriously don't know anything about surviving.
So point out the mistakes and fix them.

1. Shotguns and machine guns.
In a zombie world, you don't need shotguns and machine guns. The only way to kill a zombie is to shoot it in the head. So you will need several guns that are easy to carry, uses a not hard to find bullet caliber, has big clips, and just enough firepower to break into a skull.
So by using a shotgun, you are using a slow, heavy, and big weapon. And by using machine guns you are just wasting ammo.
So take a lot of pistols with you, so if you run out of bullets you can just pick another one and not have to waste time reloading. Reload when you are safe and have them always ready.

2. Going to places alone.
When securing a place, NEVER go alone. Go in teams of two and watch each others back. If someone has to take a ****, the other one will stand next to him watching.
Also, don't go in groups of three. You will be too many and probably end up killing one of yourselves along with the zombie.
Zombies are an easy target but they tend to just appear out of nowhere behind your back. So while one goes forward, the other one is walking backwards. You don't watch your back. Your partner does it for you and you watch HIS back.
Also, make a lot of noise. The zombies are dumb so they will just start yelling thus revealing his location.

3. Always carry with you melee weapons.
You never know when you will run out of bullets. It can save your lives.

4. Use impermeable clothes and goggles.
The virus passes through the wounds and liquids. So if you get hurt, an impermeable cloth may save your life. You don't want zombie blood spread all over you.

So people continue it
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Oct 28, 2007,
Quote by urik
I always see in the zombie movies that the protagonists seriously don't know nothing about surviving.

Common mistakes in your grammar...
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
5. let yourself get surrounded.
6.think your loved ones are still themselves and end up getting bitten.
7.not know they're zombies. "OMG WHAT ARE THESE ZOMBIE-LIKE CREATURES?!"
8.getting caught in a city.
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
Common mistakes in your grammar...

Sorry. It's just that in Spanish and Hebrew you say it like that and English is not my main language.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by MetalMusicianAl
5. let yourself get surrounded.
6.think your loved ones are still themselves and end up getting bitten.
7.not know they're zombies. "OMG WHAT ARE THESE ZOMBIE-LIKE CREATURES?!"
8.getting caught in a city.

Yeah I forgot to add it. Perform daily medical checks in your group and search for open wounds.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

If doom 3 has taught me anything, the bigger and more cumbersome the weapon is, the more effective it is against demons and zombies.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
There ALWAYS has to be a hot chick that needs rescuing. ALWAYS
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Actually dude, a machine gun set on semi auto could be very helpful...it has a high clip size and they can be very small....also they have a generally longer stock which could make it easier to hit the head then with a pistol...other than that, good job.

Also, don't let the black security guard stand next to the door to the outside.
Quote by urik
In a zombie world, you don't need shotguns and machine guns. The only way to kill a zombie is to shoot it in the head.

Your evidence for this?
Also there's the part where someone gives sound advice and no one listens to them.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
Quote by blue_strat
Your evidence for this?

All the Resident Evil movies and Dawn Of The Dead.

EDIT: Though yeah in RE3 Alice just slays them and break their necks :\
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

ALWAYS repeat the sacred words correctly. Every single tiny little syllable.
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.
Hail to the king.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
They always think it's over when they kill one or two zombies.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Dirge Humani
And common sense.

And head shots are the coolest looking.
Quote by Wicked_Bassist7
i agree with urik about the "carry the right weapons." It's very important and is often overlooked. the only person who can take on zombies with bare hands is bear gryhlls

or bruce lee.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Actually, a shotgun is a very useful shock weapon and a machine gun is great for support, even against zombies. A shotgun will tear their bodies apart, extremely useful in an emergency situation.

But if we're talking about those slow moving zombies, your best best is to carry a really well made and lightweight sword. Swords (or melee weapons in general) don't run out of ammunition.

Don't expect to get many headshots with those pistols unless you're very close, and if you're very close, you might as well be using a sword.
Quote by 319
And head shots are the coolest looking.

QFT
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

An M16 would be so useful, just aim and fire at their heads, bullets are large enough to be lethal and you get 30 bullet clips.

And I would have to say people never think about just living an a apartment when there are zombies. They probably cant use elevators or open doors. so hell just live up there. And if thats not working go take a boat and drive to an island. Dawn of the Dead had that but it was stupid because if you arrive on a small isolated island, there will be no ****ing zombies.

And shotguns would be useful because they are easier to aim and hit something due to the scatter. Not everyone is a marksman.
In Halloween, the stupid lady keeps on dropping the knife after she think's she killed Michael Myers. BUT HE'S NOT DEAD!!! AAHHHH!!!

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
an automatic weapon would actually be the best weapon when fighting a large onslaught of zombies. even if you don't hit him (or her, cuz zombies don't discriminate by gender) in the head, it'll probably knock him back and give you more time.
ever played endless zombie rampage? it's awesome, though not compliant to all of these guidelines.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
@Metallica rulz
But shotguns aren't easy to handle.
Also, even though the M16 are good for aiming, they aren't good in close grounds. Also, it's really hard to find bullets for that (unless you live in a country in which the military service is obligatory). It's not something that you find in a common weapons shop.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Metallica rulz
An M16 would be so useful, just aim and fire at their heads, bullets are large enough to be lethal and you get 30 bullet clips.

And I would have to say people never think about just living an a apartment when there are zombies. They probably cant use elevators or open doors. so hell just live up there. And if thats not working go take a boat and drive to an island. Dawn of the Dead had that but it was stupid because if you arrive on a small isolated island, there will be no ****ing zombies.

And shotguns would be useful because they are easier to aim and hit something due to the scatter. Not everyone is a marksman.

You win.
*gives e-cookie*
Quote by urik
@Metallica rulz
Also, even though the M16 are good for aiming, they aren't good in close grounds. Also, it's really hard to find bullets for that (unless you live in a country in which the military service is obligatory). It's not something that you find in a common weapons shop.

Get smaller machine gun like the mp5 or something like that...with these guns you can use a 9mm round which is a more common round...although can't an m16 use some standard rifle rounds you could ind at your local hunting shop.

Advice:go upstairs with all you will need and destroy the stairs...but bring a ladder.
Quote by Magero
You win.
*gives e-cookie*

You will eventually need to go get food. And guess who will be in the big shops? Yeah you guessed it. The asses that will want all the food for themselves and will not let you get into the shop .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

The biggest mistake is panic, especially panic without the need for it, now naturally its a hard concept for the human brain to grasp that what might have been a friend, family member or co worker suddenly veiws them as lunch.

but .......

essentially zombies are slow, stupid, and squidgy ..... like really fat bullies, only ever dangerous in large groups and in small spaces.

1 zombie ..... smack it in the head with the nearest blunt object

2-3 zombies get a little bit of distance, take a slow steady aim, 1 in the forehead for each

4+ this is where standing your ground is going to get you killed, as I said before, zombies are slow, lumbering and clumsy getting away from them isn't that difficult all of this however relies on the assumption that these aren't the current movie trend of super zombies that despite their large amounts of decay, inability to regain muscle tissue and rotting brain are still able to run faster than the average sprinter and have lighting fast reflexes.

basically the only real advantage zombies have is numbers and so panic is often what gets people killed by small numbers of them in those movies when really, simply stepping to the side is enough to avoid being grabbed by a zombie.

staying calm, helps you not get eaten.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Last edited by tommyt at Oct 28, 2007,
Quote by Dirge Humani
#-Always keep a baseball bat handy. Those things are damn useful and sturdy.

Thank god someone actually said baseball bat. My ex gf(she is really into zombie movies) and I talked about this once. I said Id want a baseball bat becauses its good weapon against zombies, and she didnt believe me. And thats why she wouldnt survive the zombie holocaust
umm just a question.

Can you be infected through other bodily fluids, such as by fucking a zombie?

PS: yes, i would gladly tie one down and fuck it.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Quote by Metallica rulz

And I would have to say people never think about just living an a apartment when there are zombies. They probably cant use elevators or open doors. so hell just live up there.

they did that in 28 days later. at least the dad and his daughter anyway.

oh, and for my weapon, id like something like an M14 with a bayonet.

it would give me decent firepower, and would work as a mêlée weapon if i ran out of ammo.
Last edited by daytripper75 at Oct 28, 2007,
Quote by daytripper75
they did that in 28 days later. at least the dad and his daughter anyway.

not zombies
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by urik
@Metallica rulz

M-16 use .223 rounds, which are common in the U.S.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Always expect the military to come, because they always do, and make sure you let them know you're not infected (Night of the Living Dead anyone?)
Grand Paladin of the Knights Who Say Ni

PM SGstriker for quiz to join

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.
If you are infected, shoot yourself. DO NOT go back into your group and act like everything is alright. It is better for you to kill yourself, and not spreading the infection than you becoming a zombie and ****ing more people over.

* I would say staying in an apartment with elevators is alright if you have plenty of food and such. However, if it is an apartment do not expect it to not have stairs!
Once you go FLAC, you never go back.
Last edited by Curfue at Oct 28, 2007,
Page 1 of 4