Hi guys. I come t the pit for homework help. I've been searching the net for about an hour, take or give a couple of minutes. I have to find 3 statistics about anything related to teenagers. the class is for Identity, health and society. I couldn't find anything with the search term "Statistics teenagers playing guitar", because i end up with a guitar here site."

So if anyone has statistics, including a graph, that is related to teenagers, post em here.
Thanks
Make it up

Really, that's what I would do if I failed to find actual statistics.

All I know is, ALOT of teenagers claim to "play" the guitar.
My Gear:
  • Baby Blue Fender MexiStrat
  • Vox AD30VT

MikeLikes2Rock, I tried your idea, Genius!

Yeah, I'm a genius.
thats the problem, i cant make it up, because i need the "citation of source" also. it doesn't have ot be guitar related either. it could be teenagers doing drugs, sing the computer, playing video games. Anything works as long as its related with teenagers.

Thanks again guys
Quote by shtiming
thats the problem, i cant make it up, because i need the "citation of source" also. it doesn't have ot be guitar related either. it could be teenagers doing drugs, sing the computer, playing video games. Anything works as long as its related with teenagers.

Thanks again guys

Cite Ultimate-Guitar.com

Do you really thing your teacher will take their time to actually check the validity of your statistics?

Well I guess if you really don't want to take the easy road then you'll have some more searching ahead of you. (It's better to be safe than sorry, right?)

P.S Drugs would be a really really easy one. There's statistics for that everywhere
My Gear:
  • Baby Blue Fender MexiStrat
  • Vox AD30VT

MikeLikes2Rock, I tried your idea, Genius!

Yeah, I'm a genius.
Ask 10 people
multiply each person by 10
Turn those numbers into percentages.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.