I've got a squier strat and I was thinkin about putting a floyd rose on it. Would it work? If I go through with it, than I would take it down to the music store and have them do it for me.
GETCHA PULL!!!
Why the **** would ou put something worth more than the guitar on it?
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
um no you would have to have it routed if its just a standard strat, and the floyd would cost more then its worth..not to mention have it routed...
not worth it on a squire man save ur money and buy something cheep but works if u want a guitar with a FL wammy get the 200$ versoin of the Dean Vendetta and judgeing but the big Getcha pull i see no reason why u wouldent want a dean ;P
Quote by freakypop
not worth it on a squire man save ur money and buy something cheep but works if u want a guitar with a FL wammy get the 200$ versoin of the Dean Vendetta and judgeing but the big Getcha pull i see no reason why u wouldent want a dean ;P

I actually do have a dean ml. could I put a floyd on that
GETCHA PULL!!!
No, you would have to have it routed again. ( i BELIVE thats the String thru)

(routed means cut a Place for the floyd to sit sence it a "floating bridge"
Just buy a drop-in replacement like a Wilkinson/Gotoh for $98. That's exactly what I'm gonna do when I get my Squier FSR HH Detonator!
American HM Strat | LP Studio
Soldano Avenger w/DeYoung OT | Mark IV rackmount | DC-3 rackmount | Single-Recto