Maybe its just me, i have a sort temper, but does anyone else feel like it's an awful drug.

Like when you're truly anger, nothing can cure the itch, and it's so strong it's painful, and you act strange and destructive?

like it's not just an emotion, its some sort of f*cking nuclear energry inside of you.

Almost as if when you're angry, nothing seems out of reach.

For music, the angrier you are, the more passion there is in the music.
Sports, angrier you are the harder you'll play.

Not other emotion does that for me.

It's like a high, not an emotion. The adrenaline is jsut so addicting. And I mean I know the relationship between anger and andrenaline (or danger and stuff), but i dunno.

What do you tihnk?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Anger leads to regretful decisions and I have made many because of it. I do not like it in the slightest.
Yeah anger can be very harmful.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
I almost never get angry, but i know what you mean when you say its like a high...

ugh.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Eh, anger is a high that usually ends up with me having to apologize a lot. Almost exactly like alcohol, only I don't have the inebriation excuse.

My problem is that I have a very long fuse attached to a very big bomb, so I don't get angry often, but when I do...it works, usually a bit too well.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I never get angry. Like seriously. I am around angry people all day every day, so I see how stupid it is to get angry. I think I make jokes out of things when I get angry, but I'm not sure because I don't feel angry when I do it. And I do it constantly, and I don't think I would be angry that often.
Or whatever.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I am not a fan of anger, but I do think it's useful sometimes. I prefer the feeling of being truly happy, where you just feel like nothing can go wrong. It usually lasts a few minutes for me until reality gives me a slap in the face.
well thurston at least you can admit it, i know alot of people with a temper that cannot for the life of them admit it
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by x_thurston_x
Maybe its just me, i have a sort temper, but does anyone else feel like it's an awful drug.

Like when you're truly anger, nothing can cure the itch, and it's so strong it's painful, and you act strange and destructive?

like it's not just an emotion, its some sort of f*cking nuclear energry inside of you.

Almost as if when you're angry, nothing seems out of reach.

For music, the angrier you are, the more passion there is in the music.
Sports, angrier you are the harder you'll play.

Not other emotion does that for me.

It's like a high, not an emotion. The adrenaline is jsut so addicting. And I mean I know the relationship between anger and andrenaline (or danger and stuff), but i dunno.

What do you tihnk?

I'm sorry, I had to.

As for your post about being truly anger (sorry!), I agree with you.

IMO, any "negative" emotion when brought to the extreme end of the spectrum becomes almost pleasurable.
I know that feeling. Especially when you know you need to calm down and take a breath. But inside me it's like "**** that this feels so much better". Not really better, just kind of like I'd rather feel this way than try to calm down because I know it won't work.

It's really hard to describe.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by Horebane
I'm sorry, I had to.

As for your post about being truly anger (sorry!), I agree with you.

IMO, any "negative" emotion when brought to the extreme end of the spectrum becomes almost pleasurable.

my bad, i'm just like beyond tired right now...

anyways, its so draining, it takes so much out of you.
and it takes even more to ignore it.
it's always lose-lose, no?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Anger can feel good, but only, ONLY if you release it and release it properly. Never, ever keep emotions bottled up and always express them, whether it be sadness, anger, disappointment, heartbreak, fear, whatever. Express and face your emotions.

I personally enjoy therapeutic criminal mischief. Harm none but public property.