http://www.vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/3959

There. Now if you ever find yourself in this situation... you have NO excuse. Unless you're gay and the mesususuesesese (sp? ) is a chick...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Sounded a little fake to me, but hey, I've never tried this because I've never had a massage.

....how many guys go to massage parlors, anyway? hmm...
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
So, basically, they're prostitutes?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
that doesn't work all that well, a lot of those chicks will call the cops if you try anything.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
In Bangkok, you can't find a legit massage parlor anywhere. I went in for a back rub and when the hour was up my girl said: "I want to eat you!".. ok then..

Another time me and my mates were about to go on a 12hr bus ride n thought it'd be good to get a massage beforehand, got a taxi and said that we want massages. He takes us to this really dodgy warehouse district and we get in, and lo and behold, brothel. Walked into a room with a huge window with dozens of girls smiling and giggling at us. "Good evening bitches," apologized to the pimp, and left. The driver thought we were a bunch of homos though lol
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right