Bought myself a reprint of The Velvet Underground - Andy Warhol on vinyl today. Yes I know thats not the proper name but thats what I and most people call it.

Now I don't know when it was printed, as I can't seem to find a date. But i'm guessing in the last couple of years.

But everything is reprinted as the original from 1966. Even the paragraphs written by reviewers are thin and worn looking.

But one thing I did notice was this little paragraph.

This record has been engineered and manufactured in accordance with standards developed by the Record Industry Association of America, inc., A non-profit organization dedicated to the betterment of recorded music and literature .

Ahh, how things change.
Nice find.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
well technically it still is non-profit, but yeah that was back before the record industry as a whole was totally screwed up.

BTW the proper title of that album is the Velvet Underground & Nico
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
How times have changed...
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
it is funny, when I was 12 or 13 I actually had to buy albums
Now I just download em, and only buy an album that I consider an epic.
Quote by nitro.vo
Bought myself a reprint of The Velvet Underground - Andy Warhol on vinyl today. Yes I know thats not the proper name but thats what I and most people call it.

Now I don't know when it was printed, as I can't seem to find a date. But i'm guessing in the last couple of years.

But everything is reprinted as the original from 1966. Even the paragraphs written by reviewers are thin and worn looking.

But one thing I did notice was this little paragraph.

This record has been engineered and manufactured in accordance with standards developed by the Record Industry Association of America, inc., A non-profit organization dedicated to the betterment of recorded music and literature .

Ahh, how things change.

Haha, I think that I remember laughing at the same exact thing when I was reading through my VU & Nico sleeve
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...