Anyone ever heard of them? I can't really place them in terms of genre, tehy have some wide-ranging sounds, but a pretty obvious "classic" sound. Here's their myspace:
www.myspace.com/gs

Discuss? Maybe? No? Ok...hell, it's 2:30 in the morning where I am, I don't care what you do....::sulk::
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
::cough::
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
Totally misread the thread title...

*listens*
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Totally misread the thread title...

*listens*

Trust me, Golden Shoulders > Golden Showers....not that I would know...

>.>

Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
They sound pretty good. Like the side in friends and family. They also sound a little but like Cake and I like Cake .... The band that is.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Quote by Shaggy92
They sound pretty good. Like the side in friends and family. They also sound a little but like Cake and I like Cake .... The band that is.

Two of the participants (you can't really say members because there's dozens of contributors that rotate; it's technically called a musician's collective, not a band...anyway) two of the members, Greg Brown and Todd Roper, are from Cake.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
^ Ah no wonder ... for some reason I kinda new that. Yeah whats the name of one of their records and ill go pick that s**t up
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
^Check their site store www.goldenshoulders.com because 1) it's cheaper and 2) I haven't been able to find them in regular music stores by me.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~