Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

in the sig jubilee head and marshall beacuse im buying second hand and there isnt much else on offer over here but if you can suggest a good cab preferable with celestions that would be helpful
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

I've never heard of the jubilee head and I've never owned a marshall cab, so I'm not sure how much help I'll be, but I think the most important thing (especially when all the cabs your looking at are of the same brand) is the speakers. If you ask what speakers all of those are loaded with, choose the ones you think will be best for the sound you want. You said celestions would be good, well check out celesion.com and decide which speakers you want. I think they will matter more in your case than which cab design.
Buy a 2nd hand 1960A cab for 500-600 bucks.

Take out the top left and bottom right speakers. Or the other way around. Sell them for $200.

Buy 2 Vintage 30s for $360. Put them in the empty spots.

Or, get a 2nd 1960AV cabinet, and do the same thing with G12T-75s.

Best of both worlds.
Quote by kyrreca
If your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this
yeah but i aint to good with that stuff and wouldnt wanna fark it up

You cant desolder 4 connections, then re-solder 4 connections?

It'd cost you maybe 40-50 to get it done.
Quote by kyrreca
its just a little hot when u get liquid solder on you.

i got a couple today rewiring my guitar haha.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
its just a little hot when u get liquid solder on you.

i got a couple today rewiring my guitar haha.

Yesterday I burnt myself, and threw the iron across the room into a pile of wood shavings & saw dust.

Long Story short: I think I need a new garage.
Quote by kyrreca
hahahaha i spose i could do you have to break in new speakers

i am taking the mod idea into consideration but out of the 3 cab what would you suggest