I think the floyd is better qaulity on the ESP model, and the reassurancei t was made in america.
Quote by Coaxke
I think the floyd is better qaulity on the ESP model, and the reassurancei t was made in america.

ESP is a Japanese company, so you have the reassurance it's made in Japan.

Also, the Alexi 600 has an OFR, so that's probably going to be the same trem as on the ESP version.

Ayway, the main differences between ESP and LTD, other than the country of origin are the attention to detail, the quality control, better tone woods and in some cases, better hardware.

That being said, the LTDs are great as well, but not just as good.

Also, if you're interested in the Alexi 600, might I suggest a look at Edwards (now that you can still order them through Ishibashi) and of course the Jackson RR24, which is in my opinion a nicer instrument.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Oct 29, 2007,
Well I've come across and Alexi-600 For $2000 (special order) from axemusic which just so happens to be a province away.
so If it's really that much better I guess It's worth it
But i'll check out the edwards, and I have checked out the RR24, I like the alexi Better because it's got a cutaway, and I can only imagine how much that owns.
Cancer.
Please don't buy an Alexi. If you must, try to find an ESP SV Standard. It's much more versatile, and it has MUCH better pickups (two EMG 81's instead of that cruddy passive EMG HZ they slap in the Alexi models).
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
Please don't buy an Alexi. If you must, try to find an ESP SV Standard. It's much more versatile, and it has MUCH better pickups (two EMG 81's instead of that cruddy passive EMG HZ they slap in the Alexi models).

Oh my sweet mother ****ing jesus
You have no idea how long i've been looking for an offset V like the alexi, With two pickups
Thankkk you.
Cancer.
Quote by jesus-squared
Oh my sweet mother ****ing jesus
You have no idea how long i've been looking for an offset V like the alexi, With two pickups
Thankkk you.

Someone suggested an Edwards and I agree. The Edwards RV's have an OFR plus 2 EMG-81's.