First of all, I must say, after doing a quick search of threads containing the name "schecterman," I am far better known than I ever realized. Who'd have thought anyone would really give a crap if I disappeared? Yet people keep wondering where I went. As insignificant as it may seem, that actually means a lot to me right now.

Basically I've been gone for a variety of reasons, mostly stemming from work. I work 40+ hour weeks with a lot of late shifts, and am usually too tired to do anything when I get off. When I do have time and energy, its usually spent with my gf. Hell, I'm even finding it harder and harder to make time to play bass anymore. Its actually quite depressing when I see my Schecter sitting on the stand next to my bed, but I'm too tired to do anything but pass out as soon as my head hits the pillow.

All in all, I've been having a crappy time at work lately, too much stress, too much work being shoved on my shoulders and too little of what I actually want. But I have managed to finally get on the computer long enough to make my way here and let you know I still exist, and remember you guys. Its the little things that keep me going, and being famous (or is it infamous?) around here seems to be one of them. Thanks y'all.

And for all you people who have gone so long without it and possible even miss the days when it was all over the place, well, see for yourself:

Now introducing: thefitz: thegame. It's what all the cool kids are playing!

For rules and details please see thefitz's signature. Fett13 Inc. is not responsible for any injuries or loss of life resulting from thefitz: thegame
©2008 Fett13 Inc.
Yes! Time to bring back the good old days, Fett. UG will never be the same again
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Glad to see you again schecterman! I think there's a few threads on here waiting for approval (for schecters obviously) if you ever get any spare time.
signature
Great to hear you havent forgotten about us. Good luck with your time/energy management.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
Nice to see you back! Yes, employment, esp. when its not the greatest situation, can get in the way of many things, including UG.

Look at it this way, we're all here for you as cheap stress relief.
damn and i thought it was safe to start taking the piss out of shecter again

honestly though nice to see you back and all that, now go pick up your bass it sounds like it needs some loving
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Good to see the Shechterman again .
I remember when I've only started regulating this forum, you were a legend here, and I've always seen that "Shechterman approves", hell, you even made me consider a Shechter (Didn't get it eventually, long story).

Good to see you again anyway.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
It's nice to see that seal and you round here again!

Now as Dan said, go grab your Schecter (and Fender if I remember) and give them some much needed attention!
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
I feel so loved ^_^

Well, I have given my Stiletto some much needed lovin', since I started this thread i've managed to learn the first 1:45 or so of The Main Monkey Business (Rush). only another 5:16 to go and I can officially say I can play it. Slow going though, I've only learned the easy part so far, it gets a little more involved from here on out.

And I will attempt to make my presence known once again, but it may take some time, I only have a few more minutes to spare here before I must do other things (god I hate having to eat, its expensive and takes so much time )
Now introducing: thefitz: thegame. It's what all the cool kids are playing!

For rules and details please see thefitz's signature. Fett13 Inc. is not responsible for any injuries or loss of life resulting from thefitz: thegame
©2008 Fett13 Inc.