Well which one should I get!?

I know this is a very cliche' question but I've been researching and they all look fine.

I play alt. rock, funk rock, funk metal, jazz and grunge.

I want one without a spring and rather diverse that I can get some great sounds out of.

Thanks for the help UG, I knew this was the place to ask.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
don't u know about the ultimate wah thread???

for funk, i'd say a vox. for metal or maybe alt. rock, u'd probably like a 535Q or a weeping demon. jazz, do u use wah pedals? and grunge, it should go along the lines of a 535Q too.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I know of the thread...

Well I don't play much metal...So I guess the 535Q is my best guess, I still dunno though...I'm considering a Vox.

Do they have springs?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
no for both on springs.

535q is a versatile wah. for lower gain stuff, Vox is a really nice wah. i have a custom dunlop original that i modified the hell out of. wanna go that way?
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
no for both on springs.

535q is a versatile wah. for lower gain stuff, Vox is a really nice wah. i have a custom dunlop original that i modified the hell out of. wanna go that way?

I'm not much of a modder plus I don't have the money or time for it...so I'll most likely get a 535Q...if that a wah worth it's buck.

the muffin!
weeping demon
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
dont buy a morley wah, i owned one and it wasnt very good in my opinion
Dean ML79F w/ Dimarzio X2N
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
if you want it to sound really dirty just rub some dirt on your amp...
If you wanna have a brutal wah sound, you have to test the Zakk Wylde signature wah by Dunlup.
It rocks!!!
As much as I dislike "Signature" products, I really liked the crybaby from hell. Just my personal preference. I'd put it above other dunlops, anyway.
Member of the EHX Guild

Yamaha SG500B
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Roland Cube 30
Jake will suffice.

Join the revolution, GG&A.
Look into RMC wah. For your range i suggest the Wheels of Fire or Wizard wah. They're a tad more expensive than mass produced wahs but they rule

realmccoycustom.com
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Quote by DimeDarrell666
dont buy a morley wah, i owned one and it wasnt very good in my opinion
I have a Morley and I like it. What did you not like? I'll admit I'd rather have the toe switch than the one on the side. But I think it sounds good.

I also have the basic Crybaby GCB95. There's either something wrong with it or it just plain sux. Bought it used in perfect "appearance" condition for $25. But I can see why the person got rid of it. Maybe I'll mod it one day.
Vox Clyde McCoy.

True Bypass and whatnot. You could go with the V847 or whatever, but how you turn it on/off could be problematic. I know Mike from Arch Enemy uses one of them, but I can't remmeber which...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Full Tone
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah