Any of u guyz like them?
:stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke
Never listened to them
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
They suck >_<. The one guy's voice is so nasally and awful and they're completely unoriginal.

but I love their music. I dont know why. The harmonies are pretty good and its just nice to listen to.
Quote by saxaxe
They suck >_<. The one guy's voice is so nasally and awful and they're completely unoriginal.

but I love their music. I dont know why. The harmonies are pretty good and its just nice to listen to.

Wow, I seriously can't stop laughing at this post.
Quote by IcePh0enix
Wow, I seriously can't stop laughing at this post.

haha why?
I'm not allowed to enjoy a band and acknowledge their suckiness at the same time?
Who the **** are they? I am assuming that because they have the word "Scene" in their name they are a bunch dudes in tight pants...
Quote by GreenSaosiner
Who the **** are they? I am assuming that because they have the word "Scene" in their name they are a bunch dudes in tight pants...

An emotional acoustic band consisting of two guys, one who's scener than anyone you've ever seen and sounds like a little kid, and another guy

Listen to Beauty in the Breakdown first, great song, though you'll feel like a pussy after you listen to it
Haha, some chick had "Beauty in the Breakdown" on her space and when it first started I was like "ohh...i kind of like this" but as soon as he started to sing I flinched in pain. and then when that other dude cut in i believe my ears had started to bleed.

But I mean...*shrugs* I suppose they do their genre well, but I really don't like it at all.
My friend just got me to listen to these guys.....

and I completely agree with saxaxe. They completely suck and have terrible voices.

however, it's just really nice to listen to once I get over the fact that the one guy makes my ears bleed. anyone wanna recommend me some songs, I've heard the beauty breakdown one, then one about pete being a pirate?, and then something about the alamo.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
i used to think beauty in the breakdown by them was a really nice tune, but i got hold of their album and was completely bored by them. shame really.
My first real experience with VK was seeing Dir en Grey live. They were touring with the Deftones and Fall of Troy, and they went on stage in between the other two bands.

It was the most awful thing that I have ever seen live. I listen to a lot of music, but I want nothing to do with VK after seeing that atrocity. It almost ruined the show for me. People were covering their ears.

Not to mention the singer was cutting himself on stage, but that's neither here nor there.
I saw them live 2 years ago and I thought they were pretty good. And cool guys to talk to.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump