Me and my roommates just threw a ridiculous halloween party... girls dressed up like cops, firefighters, and even a hermione from harry potter... lots of beer pong and loud music... all the ingredients to a great night. share your halloween plans and stories.
well i was meant to have a gig
but it got cancelled
so im doing nothing
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
I think i'm off to a club some day, then another party another day, followed by another party the next day

3 parties and it's only halloween for god's sake
does nobody else here go get drunk and belligerent for minor holidays? you guys make me feel like an alcoholic
I'm not cool enough to party.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
This weekend was crazy. Friday night I tripped out on DXM and went to a party. I basically stood in the middle of a room for three hours and had a great time while my friends got drunk.

Saturday night I went to my friends apartment, and we drank there and rocked out to ACDC(one of my friends was dressed like Angus and another as Slash, I of course was Quailman). I became rather intoxicated. We took a cab with a driver named Raoulie to my friend's friend's apartment for her birthday party. They had Jello shots and a lot of wop. I become even more intoxicated. We then wandered down the street and tried to get into some frat parties. The first place sucked and we couldn't get in. I, being insanely drunk at this point, got angry and started yelling at cars. We then went to another frat and once again, I just sort of wandered the room a while and laid down on a couch for a while. I then walked home and went to bed. At some point in this night I began referring to myself in the third person as "Quailman."

Very good weekend.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
We are going to party at our drummer... with live music (<- us *g*).
we are 13 metals... and lots of alcohol... damn I am going to be sooo damn drunk.
Quote by john_bosma
does nobody else here go get drunk and belligerent for minor holidays? you guys make me feel like an alcoholic

...i'm with ya buddy

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Instead of candy, I'll be handing out Pink Floyd and Led Zepplin albums, cause kids don't have any good music appreciation these days. Lets just hope they don't try to eat them...
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
alright, I'm not alone

so at my party, I tried to hook up with my upstairs neighbor and it was looking good until my roommate spilled an entire drink in her lap .... she was upset
Last edited by john_bosma at Oct 29, 2007,
Dude did you mean to say Beer bong? Cuz drinking beer with a funnel and a tube is a beer bong not Beer pong or whatever. The keys arent close so it isnt a typo. You didnt use the beer bong did you? You just heard references to it and thought they said Beer Pong. Admit it.

lol buggin ya.
;p happy devils night
Quote by BennyStruggle
Dude did you mean to say Beer bong? Cuz drinking beer with a funnel and a tube is a beer bong not Beer pong or whatever. The keys arent close so it isnt a typo. You didnt use the beer bong did you? You just heard references to it and thought they said Beer Pong. Admit it.

lol buggin ya.
;p happy devils night

you had me goin' for a while... I thought I was going to have to explain beer pong to UG, but now if someone asks I'll have someone to back me up what a great game
lol our middle skool had a dance, and before that me and my frends were just playing xbox 360 at someones house. meanwhile, another group of my friends were getting drunk somewhere else and one of them was like wasted when we got to the dance.

edit: we're 13. we were gonna drink too but we had to go to skool [dance] afterwards so we decided to be responsible.
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Last edited by musicfreak003 at Oct 29, 2007,
Is getting drunk really that fun? o_o
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
halloween was going to consist of me and my mates getting dressed up like idiots and then getting plastered, but i can't do that as i have my driving test next morning

we were originally gonna get dressed up and go to london to see woman in black (i've seen it twice before but it doesn't get any less terrifying), but on student budgets...well.

so instead i'm going to sit at home and growl at small children who dare to ask for sweets from me.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy