Hello everybody! I'm Chris, under the screen name of Ryugin. I picked up guitar about a year ago when my father's acoustic guitar (Conn F-10) was passed down to me. I used this site for a lot of tips and tabs, and after a year of playing I realized how deep this site actually goes. *facepalm*

So I came here hoping to learn! I should be on every evening and maybe during the day if the school doesn't block this website.

I'm fairly good at fingerpicking, and right now I'm trying to do the extremely fast alternate picking of The Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold. (the part right after the beginning solo)

I'm trying to complete a lot of my profile on here. I have an mp3 of some solo parts of Be Yourself by Audioslave under the 'solo guitar' skill. I messed it up a tiny bit, so I'll fix it later, probably when I get home from school. I also uploaded one of my tiny little creations, a song called "Through the Fog." Dunno how original that name is though. Haha!

If I say anything incorrect or mess up some of the guitar 'lingo', please be sure to correct me! I'm here to learn, and I can take constructive criticism.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."
Last edited by Ryugin at Oct 29, 2007,
Cool, thanks for joining and introducing yourself. There is a sticky at the top for introduncing yourself. Don't worry about it, just be sure to read the rules and the FAQ's.

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Oh, I'm sorry! On many forums I've used in the past each person has his/her own topic to introduce with, so that a conversation can be carried on in that topic rather than in one topic, where many different people would have to carry a conversation over others.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."
It's not a big deal. We get a **** load of new users here everyday and it would be insane to have every new user make a thread.

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Haha good point.
man.. welcome to the world of UG :P
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )