Poll: grace vs. sketches for my sweetheart...
Poll Options
View poll results: grace vs. sketches for my sweetheart...
grace
15 100%
sketches for my sweetheart the drunk
0 0%
Voters: 15.
which is your favourite jeff buckley album? taking into account that sketches is uncomplete...
Grace is so far, I still have to get my sweetheart the drunk. He was a phenomenal musician, the album is beautiful. I can't believe theres not a thread on him yet!
Quote by Reliktunes
Grace is so far, I still have to get my sweetheart the drunk. He was a phenomenal musician, the album is beautiful. I can't believe theres not a thread on him yet!

There has honestly been like 6 of them in the Modern Rock forum, but none of them got past 50 posts, and all died out.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Grace is a masterpiece, Sketches should have been a masterpiece

I still love Live at Sin-é the most though. The Legacy edition is excellent.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
i only have grace, to me it seems sort of overhyped. on my few listens to it i have liked it though.
I only have grace. and i love it!!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
I have them both and they both are just fine. I like 'Grace' way more, but I will agree that 'Grace' does tend to get a lot of notion.
I have both and I will go for Grace as the album is more 'fluid' then Sweetheart. Sweetheart seems to be just one large collection of still fantastic songs, but I just love Grace more.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club