Page 1 of 2
If zombies were to attack, as we all know, most of humanity would be right out ****ed. But UGers are a special breed impervious to zombies. Just pretend we didn't kick as much ass for a couple seconds, and act like zombies could actually whomp our asses.

If zombies were to attack, and you had only a half hour to collect your resources and get to a safe location, what would you choose?

Place:

Weapon:

Transportation:

Who you'd go with:

And remember, this is within reason, and you'd have only a half hour in which to get there.

I'll go first.

Place: Honestly, I'd hide out in Shopko. Everyone would flock to Wal-mart, and there would be a sure-fire chance someone would screw up and get infected.
Weapon: M-16A4. I'm in the National Guard, I'd drive to the Armory before I made my way to Shopko.
Transportation: My car. 1999 Cavalier RS.
Who you'd go with: My girlfriend, and my band. I'd call them all while I was driving. I'd pick up my girlfriend and my drummer (cuz he lives next door conveniently) and drive where I needed.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Place: Anywhere
Weapon: Lasers.
Transportation: Hover craft with mounted laser turrets
Who with: Steven Seagal
Quote by _Mayday_
Somehow; I thought it would be a better idea to show the bus driver my dick instead of my bus pass.
Quote by Minkaro
Place: Mordor

Weapon: Axe

Transportation: Walking

Who you'd go with: Gimli

that is so within reason, anyone would think you didn't have any imagination...
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Place: Sheetz. It has anything I could possibly want; gas, food, drinks, and the one around were I live actually has alcohol.
Weapon: Arcwelder! (Only Resistance fans know what I'm talking about)
Transportation: I would steal an Am-Trak bus, being that my house is two blocks away from their garage, and Sheetz is only 7 blocks away from there.
Who I'd Go With: Chuck Norris, my family, Jack Off Jill, and a National Guardsmen.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Place: My department
Weapon: Baseball bat
Transportation: No need
Who you'd go with: My family

If we rationalize our supplies, we would have enough till the zombies would die from starvation. Also, in Argentina the entrances doors to the buildings are locked so it wouldn't be dangerous to wander inside the building and cooperate with the neighbors.
I'd want a better weapon but unfortunately I can't get one in 30 minutes.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Place: My house, I live close to a bad neighboorhood so I already have barricades for the doors. Plus there is food and weapons already there.

Weapon: 12 guage pump action mosberger shot gun, plenty of ammo. Backups: Broadsword and a zippo. Already have all of this.

Transportation: My chevy 1999 Cavalier Coupe. Got a remote starter incase I have to make a quick escape.

Who'd I take: My roomates and their girlfriends and the hot chick next door. Might have to re progate the species if you know what I mean!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Minkaro
You try humour after staying up all night doing work

lol, i was being humourous/sarcastic also. it was funny in that in went against everything TS said about the situation

fair dos, i'll leave you alone now

Quote by werty22
Zombies don't exist. This is a SILLY thread.

You'll be the first to die.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Place: Target (lol)

Weapon: chainsaw (i know so original) , some molotov's, and my axe outfitted with a battle axe blade and reinforced so it dont break lol so i can still play guitar

Transportation: my 1997 saturn sl2 with a battering ram if theres time

who with: every one of my hot chick friends who hasnt turned cuz hell if they dont want me they only got eachother or the zombies you know what im sayin
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Last edited by aeon20k at Oct 29, 2007,
Place: My school is in an old priory. There are many little corridors and lost rooms, and a couple of huge cellars. Lots of places to hide, lots of supplies already there, AND it has a secret underground tunnel which leads to a pub basement.

Weapon: Material Blade (from Tales Of Symphonia), twin blades of fire and ice FTW!

Transportation:
Helicopter, of course.

Who you'd go with: Chuck Norris, my best friends and my cat
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
Minkaro likes the Smiths!!!!!

ok, i better do one now:

place: supermarket of some kind
weapon: anything i could find, dunno what i could do in half an hour
transport: me and my own two feet
people: ermmm, anyone i could find, my girlfriend is 40 miles away, so that's out of the equation

edit: assumed Morrissey, implies liking The Smiths

really? I liked the Smiths first. I'm not too much of a Morrissey man if i'm honest, I like some of his solo stuff, but nowhere near as much as I <3 the Smiths.

Place: an island about 30 miles north of my house

Weapon: my wood axe and chainsaw (actually a hedgecutter but who cares)

Transportation: a boat

Who you'd go with: a hot chick and maybe a farmer so I won't starve if I have to remain there for a long time
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
nice thread idea btw
Place: probably either the small local shopping centre, or if that is full of people then probably hide out in a friends house, or somewhere less populated.

Weapon: an axe i guess, i think we own one

Transportation: parents car, and/or bicycles

Who you'd go with: some of my more responsible friends, preferably also some girls, maybe my ex girlfriend if shed wanna come
nothing.
I like how half these answers contain the phrase, "a hot chick."
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Minkaro
Place: Mordor

Weapon: Axe

Transportation: Walking

Who you'd go with: Gimli

dude that would be SOOOO fun. not sarcastic.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Place: Your mother

Weapon: Your mother

Transportation: Your mother

Who you'd go with: Yo-- actually, I'm gonna have to choose Alf for this one.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Place: My school

Weapon: Anything I can find, probably just a hockey stick or baseball bat though.

Transportation: Er... Walking.

Who you'd go with: My friends...

I'm fucked, aren't I?

INSTA-EDIT: My alternate location would be the UG missle silo.
Place: Staples: The Business Depot....Why? Having worked there for a year and a half I know it like the back of my hand, know all the most unsafe areas were I could crush zombies with falling desks....and a sweet ass forklift.

Weapon: You say weapon as in singular, but I'ma assume its as much as you could carry. On that assumption I'd load my five favorite guns(12 gauge, 16 gauge, 30-30, 30 ought 6) into my truck, a chainsaw, my fathers shotguns, and my hunting knife.

Transportation: 2001 Dodge Ram 3500, but not before loading it with canned food.

Who you'd go with: People with guns...soo....my family, my best friend, and a few other friends (we all have guns, being the hicks that we are up north)

I think I'd have a pretty good chance of holding out for awhile.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Slash 'cause he's freakin' amazing.
Last edited by Sooopo at Oct 30, 2007,
place: my attic, i could survive for a while cuz i can bring up the ladder.

weapon: everything i find at the gun store (about 10 minute bike ride, maybe more)

transportation: my bike, if its serious (duh) ill take mah parents keys and take the car)

who with: my girlfriend and my family.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Place: A multi story bulding, preferably with a big supply of food.

Weapon: Bat, katana, 357 Magnum, 12 guage shotgun

Transportation: Nissan Armada

People: My family, friends, dogs, and hot chicks
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Place: a hillside fortress

Weapon: Lightsaber (**** you I have one)

Transportation: My Honda and my dad's truck

People With: at most two of my friends, I think strength in numbers can be bad in a zombie attack.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Place: ...uhh, my dorm room? Hole myself up here with friends and clear the halls when the zombies come in. That, or make our way to the dining hall b/c of all the food.

Weapon: My Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44Mag and my Colt AR-15

Transportation: We'd walk clearing the rooms as we go, we're badass...

Who you'd go with: my friends and roommate
Quote by Vornik
Wow you just made us all look retarded for not suggesting that...

Quote by Doppleganger
Dude,

I can use Google.
Quote by casualty01
13 yr olds should not attempt to make "points". Especially with their heads firmly lodged up their fucking ass.
Place: Food 4 Less - Loads of food, but possibly people... that could get infected.

Weapon: A few guns and a lot of Ammo. I'd take it from the nearest gunshop.

Transportation: Dad's SUV

Who you'd go with: Family

I actually had a dream last night where Zombies took over and I was at a random house holding out. We blocked the entrances/windows, but they somehow kept breaking in. When they breached a room, we had to seal off the house from there.

Eventually, they took the kitchen! Our only source of food, so my family sent me to win it back. They blocked the way back, and naturally... I got ripped apart. Limb from limb. I strongly remember feeling a zombie stick his arm through my stomach.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Last edited by SathiaSun at Oct 30, 2007,
place: my highschool, I'd find the way into the old basement and the tunnel which connenects to the middle school. I'd try to find a safe way to get myself to safeway which is like 2 blocks for food.

weapon: my 2 guns *rises right and left arms and flexes*

transportation: ummmm none else then my pimp car with saw blade spinners attatched to hydraulics that come out of the side of the car and shoot soapy water to wash the car when needed.

who I would go with: my girlfriend, my mom and my best friend. oh and my girlfriends parents.... they are awesome... of course her dad and his best friend are gonna walk around as zombies tonight... and they didn't say where they were going...

>.>
<.<
they might be coming to my house at 3am... I'll be asleep though... hmmmm... oh no,... THEY WALK AMONG US!!!! ITS ALREADY STARTED!!! SAVE YOUR SELVES ITS TO LATE FOR ME!
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
place, a tree house with the ladder pulled up
weapon, a baseball bat and a flamethrower
transportation, a sweet offroad jeep
who id go with, my GF and my buddies that can fight
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Place: I dunno...maybe school or my grandparents hosue (its big and on a hill) so I'd be pretty well protected.

Weapon: Sword of Aeons/Solus Greatsword and the Skorm's Bow (Fablers know what I'm talking about).

Transportation: Well.....a good, fastish car...maybe a van actually so I'd be set up pretty well for a quick escape.

Who I'd go with: About 4 friends, some girls that are friends and family of course!
I'm Sam
Place: For the short term, probably hole up in my dorm building

Weapon: Anything I can find that'll crack skulls.

Transportation: None?

Who: Any friends on campus.

Of course from there you have to think about the long term. While the cell towers are still active I'd need to find out who is able to meet up and where, from there grab weapons/cars/fuel/ammo/food. Then make our way to a safe location, probably my friend's dad's house in the mountains. Stay there and organize raiding parties for supplies when necessary until the outbreak blows over.
place: my school
weapon: full auto shotgun or M16 rifle with a ****load of ammo and nades
transportation: good ol feet
company: all my friends, armed with rifles as well
Where: K-mart. Its like walmarts retarded brother, and very few people will go, and I'll get what I need.

weapon: They've got guns and **** at K-mart, so yeah. I'd also bring an axe, and an assortment of knives i've got here.

Transport: by good ole 'Burb. It fits 9 people, and is a tank.

Who: I'd bring my girlfriend, and 8 of my closest friends.
You are not a slave...
Where: Anywhere.

Weapon: A mace and javelins.

Transport: A hummer

With: my friends

We would just roam the streets macing zombies to death and throwing javelins at them out the side of a speeding hummer, which could just mow them down anyway. World saved.
Rig:
PRS SE semi hollow (blue)
mexican fat strat
Ovation MOB
LTD hybrid 300
Fender Blues Junior
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD 20 and DS1
Quote by rooster456

Place: Honestly, I'd hide out in Shopko. Everyone would flock to Wal-mart, and there would be a sure-fire chance someone would screw up and get infected.
Weapon: M-16A4. I'm in the National Guard, I'd drive to the Armory before I made my way to Shopko.
Transportation: My car. 1999 Cavalier RS.
Who you'd go with: My girlfriend, and my band. I'd call them all while I was driving. I'd pick up my girlfriend and my drummer (cuz he lives next door conveniently) and drive where I needed.

Haha your who would I go with is almost exactly the same. My drummer lives next
door as well, plus my bassist lives on the same street, my other guitarist lives in Bondi, so i'd pick him up. I would first and foremost worry about my girlfriend and family.

Weapon: The bluntest or most effective object i could find, most likely a garden tool.

Transportation: Hotwire a couple of cars.

Where would I go: Probably hide in my shed or something. Its sturdy and there's no windows.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Place: Probably my university, lots of houses and businesses around to.
Weapon: swords, guns, and explosives
Transportation: My car and a get away diesel, that's right a diesel, bet you guys never thought of that ...or maybe a monster truck hehe.
Who I'd go with: Friends, family, a girl that I like.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Page 1 of 2