Doe's anybody know why the admin people who upload the tabs onto the site ignore requests, I have sent them 5 requests over the last 2 weeks and nobody has got back to me.

Dam right ignorant
Maybe they're busy?

I don't know about the tab system, I've never uploaded any.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
What do you mean by "request?" And if you made any sort of requests with that snotty attitude I'm not surprised in the least you've been ignored. You're right, UG Staff has nothing better to do than cater to you, the guy who signed up a couple weeks ago. Yeah, screw our almost 700,000 other members or site maintenance or all the other things that have to be taken care of; they're going to drop everything for you.
Hi, I'm Peter
^hes right ya know...
Quote by yawn
There are most certainly not the same thing. They share the same notes, but then again a hamburger and vomit could share the same molecular composition.

Need a laugh?

Quote by GeneralGrim
Lmao. You, sir, just made my year.
just wait for a bit. they are like other tabs that they look at that were submitted before yours.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
not to mention that the admin don't write the tabs, so they can only allow onto the site that which has been submitted. And they're not gonna add a specific tab just because a certain user PMs them and asks for special privileges.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Dirk Gently
What do you mean by "request?" And if you made any sort of requests with that snotty attitude I'm not surprised in the least you've been ignored. You're right, UG Staff has nothing better to do than cater to you, the guy who signed up a couple weeks ago. Yeah, screw our almost 700,000 other members or site maintenance or all the other things that have to be taken care of; they're going to drop everything for you.

Oh Dirk, I love you so much <3
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Joed1964
Doe's anybody know why the admin people who upload the tabs onto the site ignore requests, I have sent them 5 requests over the last 2 weeks and nobody has got back to me.

Dam right ignorant

The site gets thousands of tabs submitted every week. And since we dont work on a saturday or sunday, loads more on a monday. Do you honestly think their going to think "ohh, joed hasnt had his tab checked yet, ill do it right now. Fuck the other few thousand people who submitted tabs."?

Big fuckin deal if your tabs havent been checked yet and they've been waiting for two weeks.

Ive been waiting for my lesson to be accepted and its been almost a fuckin year. Do you see me complainin? No. So chill the fuck out. Go out, have some fun.
Been away, am back
I just want to know UG admin keeps on rejecting an Irish singer, I have sent lots of web links about the singer over the last 2 weeks, Sorry Dirk,
Quote by Joed1964
I just want to know UG admin keeps on rejecting an Irish singer, I have sent lots of web links about the singer over the last 2 weeks, Sorry Dirk,

...are you "tabbing" vocals/lyrics?! lol.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

^Serious question Martykins.
EDIT: hey, did you know we joined the same month?! well, my second time lol.

And the other problem might be if its just a youtube link or something, they won't accept that.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Quote by Joed1964

For Pete's (not dirk gently) sake (tis another pete) can't you be a bit patient. (lol at the pete joke plzkthz).

This is the second thread you have made on the matter, it's Friday, admins have a crap load of things to do apart from wiping your bum. Tons of tabs are submitted daily and maybe they haven't got around to your yet and/or it hasn't even been approved by three UGers.

Anyway, the summed up answer of this thread and your first thread, is be patient darling, the world wasn't made in a day, tabs will also take a bit longer.

Shop's closed till Monday.

and, just because someone ignores you doesn't make them ignorant. =)

Quote by Joed1964

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=700028 <-- weeks my bottom, the idea of sending a link was suggested a few days ago.

EDIT: read this too: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Dyuha/blog/4335/
Last edited by confusius at Oct 29, 2007,
Well That's nice. Like you sounded any better comming in here all
"MY Five WHOLE contributions is more important then anyone else's but they won't check it because they're ignorant"
And you expect to get a nice, cute response like "Oh I'll do it now babycakes! no worries sweetiepie!"
There's 658 tabs RIGHT NOW in the pre-approval system.
Check your contributions page, if there's a "d" beside your tabs that means they were declined.

Now stop bumping this horrible thread that only leads to conflict.
Quote by Cobain_is_king