I'm basically looking for a song on nuclear power or weapons by a punk band. It would also help if the lyrics were relatively obvious too. Thanks in advance.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
search and destroy - Iggy Pop & the Stooges

not a big fan of punk but its worth a shot

EDIT: yeah thats it that song is awesome, classic too
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Last edited by aeon20k at Oct 29, 2007,
Kill The Poor and Chemical Warfare by Dead Kennedys, not really about the nuclear weapons but close
Nobody said Neutron Bomb by the Weirdos?

Jeez.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Don't forget the crust.

Nausea - Fallout

umm... some band, forgot their names, had a song "we can harness the wind we can harness the waves, but we don't need their filthy nuclear waste."

i wish i remembered, but i don't.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Operation Cliff Clavin : Forgotten Not Gone
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
99 Red Balloons... thats dead easy to punk up, but everyone does it!

I'd go with the Dead Kennedys!
Quote by lavazza
ump.....Brian I woder why you did not write down Hiroshima....so I´ll do

Johnny Sküllfück - Hiroshima

Oh. My. God.

How could I forget Hiroshima?

In fact, most of the album is about nuclear war (and a caveman and a Bosnian transvestite.)
Quote by RegularJohn
Kill The Poor and Chemical Warfare by Dead Kennedys, not really about the nuclear weapons but close

Chemical Warfare really isn't about nuclear weapons. It's about throwing Mustard gas you found in an abandoned chemical weapons factory at golfers. Yup.

No Filthy Nuclear Power - Oi Polloi
The song is more about how saying nuclear power is useful is just an excuse to make nuclear bombs. Which is bad.

Making The Bombs - Circle Jerks
Song is about the guy who builds the bombs in the factory, and how happy he is that he gets to drop it on people and kill for America. Wheeeeeeeeee!

Nuclear Funeral - D.I.
Yeah this one is pretty dead on about nuclear holocaust.

Bomb The Russians - Fear
Not too obvious, but hey it still fits.

Jello Biafra & The Melvins - Islamic Bomb
May not specifically be about nuclear weapons, but yeah it's about bombs and what not.

I'll add more as I think of them. I'm gonna search through my MDC albums, I know at least one of their songs HAS to be about nuclear weapons.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Last edited by axeslash at Oct 29, 2007,
Quote by axeslash
No Filthy Nuclear Power - Oi Polloi
The song is more about how saying nuclear power is useful is just an excuse to make nuclear bombs. Which is bad.

Thanks, thats the one i was thinking about.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
alot by Cheap Sex and some songs by Conflict

"The Day before"- Conflict

^one of Conflicts best i think.
how could I forget Radiation Masturbation by the Authorities?
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Subhumans - I Don't Wanna Die
Makes a nuclear bomb reference. Snap.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Missile Destroyed Civilization - MDC
Nuke Attack - WhiteCross
A large portion of the P.E.A.C.E./War compilation
Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

Nuclear Waste - Oi Polloi was my original choice (It's an english assignment btw), but i couldnt get the song so i wasn't able to do it. No one would b able to hook me up with it wouldy they? It'd be much appreciated.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
Actually Kill the Poor - Dead Kennedys would be easier to get my hands on. Thanks again for the suggestions everyone