Saw them Saturday night. The videos are great, but seeing them live makes you truly appreciate what they do. I am not sure that all the superlatives I could muster would do justice to their performance. Their love of metal music definitely shines through - I wouldn't have expected to leave their show saying "they f@$&ing rocked!!", but they did. If they come to your town, make sure you catch them.
I'm jealous. I'd love to see them live. Did they say anything about a new album?
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
They did play a few new songs - all of it was amazing. They were pulling a lot of recognizable riffs into it - Metallica, Deep Purple, etc - very cool stuff. They said they were going to be dedicating some serious studio time to write etc, coming up in the new year - I'm really looking forward to more new material.
Saw them at Bonnaroo last summer. Blew me a-****ing-way. I tried to steal as many licks as I could remember from Rod, I really like his phrasing. Gab's rhythm work is awesome. Great show, great guitars, great stage presence. Too good for words.
Do not concentrate on the finger for you will miss all the heavenly glory.
Saw them when they were supporting Muse at Wembly along with the Streets. Sadly mic problems made them suck badly so I went and ate instead!