hey everyone,

This got me pretty fucking pisst.

I watched this video a few months ago:
Boobsticle original acoustic song

I was quite impressed. and many other people admire this piece.
however, recently I found this:
Doyle Dykes U2 medley

Turns out, this attention ***** is taking credit for a guitar medley created by professional American country guitarist Doyle Dykes. The real song is off his 2004 album "Chameleon" entitled U2 Medley. The fucking bitch blocked me from commenting. I just wanted to rat this bitch out on stealing other people's work.

The greatest part is many other veiwers mentioned to her that her "orginal work" kinda sounded like U2 songs, but she persisted and claimed she came up with these riffs independently with no influence from u2.

WHAT. A. *****. help me out people.
"An Acoustic Instrumental I Almost Wrote"

EDIT: Nobody cares, she's like 16 or something. Grow up.

"HEY EVERYONE, search "An Acoustic Instrumental I Almost Wrote" by BOOBSTICLE on youtbe. she claims she created this song. lol. join me in spamming her fraudulence." - I assume that's your work, and if so, grow up, the kid obviously put it up for an egoboost in her guitar playing skills, and didn't think anybody would notice, then when people did she didn't want to seem a liar. Leave her alone, she's like 12 or something. It's not like she's a major artist on the scene stealing other people's work or anything. She's a kid who wanted a bit of an ego boost.

Spamming = for n00bs anyway
Last edited by Virgil_Hart05 at Oct 29, 2007,
yeah, i'll admit I'm overreacting but nonetheless.

"An Acoustic Instrumental I Almost Wrote"??
this means nothing. she still stole it.
Quote by heartion
yeah, i'll admit I'm overreacting but nonetheless.

"An Acoustic Instrumental I Almost Wrote"??
this means nothing. she still stole it.

She didn't really considering the title admits she didn't write it. "Almost" doesn't count, as the saying goes.

And as I said before, 1. you're being n00b, because the kids between 12 and 16 at most. 2., spamming is for fags, and 3., nobody cares.
I am a noob? these little internet labels really hurt my feelings, douchebag.

anyways, I guess I'm just fasinated by the sheer pathetic-ness of this whole situation. you want an apology, eskimo hater?

If you need to go on youtube and slag off little kids go do it, I'm just saying it's a tad immature.
boobsticle... ha.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.
i think you may be overreacting here. you're flipping out because some nobody on youtube claims to have written a song that sounds alot like a u2 song. woohoo.
careface?-_- it happens to everybody. even john lennon stole a song without knowing it, R-TARDS.
Quote by Goblumich07
i think you may be overreacting here. you're flipping out because some nobody on youtube claims to have written a song that sounds alot like a u2 song. woohoo.

no, she recorded Doyle Dykes U2 medley and then pretended she was playing the guitar to it...please read and comprehend the post before replying...idiot

ay carumba...
Quote by heartion
no, she recorded Doyle Dykes U2 medley and then pretended she was playing the guitar to it...please read and comprehend the post before replying...idiot

ay carumba...

ok, so by the same token, shouldn't you be pissed at Doyle Dykes for taking U2 songs and mashing them together to call it his own song? (even though the title says U2 in it)
Quote by bendiko
careface?-_- it happens to everybody. even john lennon stole a song without knowing it, R-TARDS.

the nuance here, which you seem to have bypassed? she delibrately stole the song. I woundn't give a **** if it was accidental. but "her recording" is the same damn song composed by D.D.
Quote by Goblumich07
ok, so by the same token, shouldn't you be pissed at Doyle Dykes for taking U2 songs and mashing them together to call it his own song? (even though the title says U2 in it)

he gave credit to U2(hence the name of the track???) everyone does covers and even mash-ups, and they give credit for it, there nothing wrong with that. thats a totally different "token"...jesus chirst the people in the pit are something else
Quote by bendiko

Did he also record a video of himself lip-synching to it on YouTube?

Maybe the threadstarter is overreacting, but it is also incredibly lame to take credit for something that is so obviously stolen. She could at least have tried to play it herself.
Quote by Rambo-Conny

Maybe the threadstarter is overreacting, but it is also incredibly lame to take credit for something that is so obviously stolen. She could at least have tried to play it herself.

thank you for redeeming the cumulitive IQ of the UG's Pit population, for a second there I was getting worried that everyone had down syndrome
Quote by Rambo-Conny

ok, just to clarify what I meant so the OP can chill, i never said it was "ok" to steal a song, but i dont seriously think that some ****ty youtube video of a chick playing the guitar claiming a song is hers is really worth the stress that he seemed to be under over it
Dude it's originally written by U2, it's not like it has some musical potential anyway.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

anyways, you guys have brought to my attention that spamming this bitch is indeed a waste of time and thought. she obviously has self-esteem issues and is suffering from some sort of lame narcissism.

Its like hitting a man(or in this case,attention *****) whose already on the ground. cruddy

w/e. someone can close the thread if they know how.
Quote by anodetodrivebys
boobsticle... ha.

That's exactly what I thought

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by ItWillDo
Dude it's originally written by U2, it's not like it has some musical potential anyway.

this dude's got the best point
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /