I have a crappy ass Science case study I have to do for Wednesday. Its on 'The safety of mobile phones' and I lost all the sheets and things I need to actually write the damn thing. I apparently have to spend 4+ hours on it, and it makes up for 20% of my final GCSE grade.Whats more, I have to complete another piece of science coursework for Wednesday that i really cant be f**ked to do, that will take about 2 hours.

And to top it all off, I'm behind of work in Business Studies, Geography, Music and ICT, all because I was absent all last week with a f*cking cold.

Sorry, you probably dont care, but I just needed a place to rant.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
you didn't go to school because you had a cold? wimp.

Yes, I prefer not to get snot all over my school books.
Quote by Tom_hatton

tissues + dayquill = not getting behind
Quote by Tom_hatton

This man knows quality.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Tom_hatton

sounds like a personal problem.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Tom_hatton

Come on.

Everybody has a cold a few times a year, but that doesn't mean they stop everything they're doing because they run the risk of sneezing in public or because they can't breath through the nose...
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
a cold is just an excuse for not wanting to go to school
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
You cut school because you ain't feel too good?
I cut school because my cuts ain't heal too good.

Get the reference, win the prize.
The jazz student
I suppose I could have gone if I wanted to... but come on, how was I to know I'd get this behind? And everyone skives off school when they can get away with it.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
^you missed a week of school and didn't think you'd have to make much up? n00b.

This is England, half the things they "teach" you, you never actually need in the exams/coursework.
Quote by Tom_hatton
This is England, half the things they "teach" you, you never actually need in the exams/coursework.

That's obviously not true, judging by your post (and my own experience)
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
I used to work in 2 call centres for mobile phone companies, and we had a letter to read out to any customers who foned up enquiring about health and mobile phones. It was no more that 2 paragraphs at the most and that was two of the biggest companies in the uk how do they expect you to come up with 2 hours worth to talk about. Plus school isnt good no-one really likes it when they are there i didnt but if you want to get a job thats good you will have to do some **** to start of then you will get something you like i got out of those call centres now i am in a job for life if i dont mess it up working 9 til 5 monday friday on good money plus once this work for school is all over you will forget about it in a week.
Dude, i spent the whole of my shool and college years leaving work until the last minute, yeah it sucks but you just pull an all-nighter a few nights before the deadline. 2 hours is nothin man, start at 10 and boom, finished by midnight, another one out the way. I did practically a whole years music tech course in the space of 2 nights last June, worked from about midnight - 6 both nights and i still got good grades for my course. of course i don't recommend those as your working hours though, if you have to then go to school after.
I'm in computer graphics class right now.
School ftl.
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
School's not for everyone you know. I mean, someone's gotta flip burgers, clean public toilets and mix concrete, right?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
School's not for everyone you know. I mean, someone's gotta flip burgers, clean public toilets and mix concrete, right?

Mexicans...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
was in the same position as you, in year 10, pulled it round mid year 11 and passed all of my GCSE's

best thing to do is keep as up to date as you can with coursework, if you fall behind just make you're best judgement you can to when to do it (remeber real send off dates arnt til late year 11) and make sure you just keep up with the exam work.
Quote by Mad Marius

You are a dick.
Quote by SG thrasher
Chino XL

GIMMEH MAH PRIZEORZ

Damn man...when you come to Croatia you have got a drink on me. Just PM....
The jazz student
You have school on halloween? Like im off for a week and next week because im going to munich for a school trip oh yeah!
Schecter Damien 6
Epiphone G-400
Digitech RP200A
Vox AD30VT-XL
Quote by Tom_hatton
You are a dick.

No he isn't. He's stating an honest fact: skive off school and work, and you will be doing that. Now stop whingeing about your puerile little problem, get off your arse, get off UG and do the work. NOW.

GCSEs are a piece of piss anyway.
I do this all the time. I always manage to finish it just in time, and get mah good gradzorz. So I'm all fine. There's a time for work, and a time for chill. I will never mix them up. Though I probably should...
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
1) Suck it up, without school, you won't get very far.

2) Procrastinating and complaining about being behind doesn't make it go away. The work doesn't go away until you do it, and in school, the longer you procrastinate, the harder the work gets. So get your sh*t taken care of.

3) It can always be worse. At least you're not an entire year behind.

4) Work harder. Focus and get it done. Life can be amazingly enjoyable but you have to pay your dues. Get it done.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Big wimp missing school cos of a cold, i have a cold atm its not like im dieing. Get over yourself
Manchester United