Now I've checked out the wah thread and I'll probably hunt for a used Cry Baby 535Q but for a reverb I'm rather clueless. The EHX Holy Grail was looking good but I hear a lot of issues about noise from it on HC.

Also if I'm missing any wahs let me know

Total budget is £150 (will be looking mainly for used if this isn't possible then the budget will be raised to £200)

I'm looking for a wah and reverb that sound good with both cleans and high gain and everything in between with either true bypass or a decent buffer

A reverb with a wide range of depth control is preferable and a wah with a good sweep.

I will try any pedals that I can out, but belfast is very limited in the guitar gear it offers, so i'm relying on you guys and gals here. Thanks
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
sounded good, i've tried it. but they seem to be hard to come by used in the UK. worth a look though , thanks
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Dont get the slash unless you wanna spend out on an adapter, it uses 18v instead of the usual 9 (at least I think its 9) and also IMO isnt actually worth the money that much.

Most of the crybabies are pretty dire IMO, I would say get a vox v847, look on thomann, its actually really cheap on there, alot cheaper than the crybaby, but better stock.
^ doesnt handle high gain very well
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
my suggestion would be the wah im trying to find. Teese RMC Wizard wah, though here's the problem, i can't find one in the UK. and the official UK stocklist on th RMC wah site doesn't have them on their site and were useless when i emailed them. other than that, when i tried out a load of wahs a month or so ago, looking for a versatile wah that would go from funk to metal of the ones i tried i liked the 535q the most, and if i can't get the RMC wizard that's what ill be going for.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Quote by hairball
my suggestion would be the wah im trying to find. Teese RMC Wizard wah, though here's the problem, i can't find one in the UK. and the official UK stocklist on th RMC wah site doesn't have them on their site and were useless when i emailed them. other than that, when i tried out a load of wahs a month or so ago, looking for a versatile wah that would go from funk to metal of the ones i tried i liked the 535q the most, and if i can't get the RMC wizard that's what ill be going for.

+1, I was just about to suggest a wizard wah.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
http://search.ebay.co.uk/rmc-wah_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfsopZ32QQlredZrmcQ20wahQQrprZ151

if you're interested lol, I'm not buying now unfortunately. I doubt i'll be able to try one but how did it compare to the 535Q?
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
The reese wizard wah is a very good choice, probably the best choice...but I thought it was abit pricey and potentially outta TS's budget?
well it's going for under £100 on eBay, so if a good reverb can be had somewhere in the region of £50-£75 i'd be happy enough to up the budget a little
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
i'll make no apologies for my bump. it was slipping off the page

It's settled that it'll be the 535Q or the wizard wah used.

As for reverbs i'm clueless. any users of the holy grail would be appreciated. Another one that cropped up in a few threads when i searched was the line6 verbzilla, i can try this one at least but not through my amp, how is the buffer on it?
Quote by Kutanmoogle

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD