I have been trying to find an amp that souds great for practice, and is easy to move, etc. I have come down to these last ones:
1. Marshall MG half stack
2. Vox Valvetronix model(looking for a good model to get actually)
I think I might go with the vox since I just got a new guitar, and don't have lots of money.
"Nice boys don't play rock n' roll" - Axl Rose in (Nice Boys cover)
Quote by What_is_my_name
I have been trying to find an amp that souds great for practice, and is easy to move, etc. I have come down to these last ones:
1. Marshall MG half stack
2. Vox Valvetronix model(looking for a good model to get actually)
I think I might go with the vox since I just got a new guitar, and don't have lots of money.

The vox is going to either be a Valvetronix AD30VT, or AD50VT
Vox, not the Man's Genitals half stack

Marshall rule! Unless its solid state.

I reccomed the White Horse valve/solid hybrid amp - half stack for £160 - cos its no name
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

I lulzed.
if you see "MG" on an amp...run away as fast as you can
Quote by Moggan13
*Kicks down door*
WHO SAID RAMBO 3!!???
I own a Vox AD30VT and i love it. I recieved it last christmas and have not had a single problem with it. The tones it produces are really nice. i think its a great practice amp and it suits all my needs. im looking to get a stack only because i need more power for gigs and that particular marshall to be completely honest, sucks. vox all the way.
Quote by Sh*tPump
if you see "MG" on an amp...run away as fast as you can

The 30 watt ones are good practise amps, i repeat PRACTISE.

But they unreliable, mines packed in twice in 3 years :/
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

I lulzed.
Goin with the Vox most likely, don't know which one I can get this christmas since I just got an Epi les Paul Custom.