Anyone else see the ads on myspace about it? I don't really understand it. I don't understand why they think money is always the solution. I mean, it's good to want to help, but I don't see how money would really fix the problems over there. They need a new politial regime, and we all should know that that is easier said than done.
It probably seems odd because it's an ad on myspace...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What we really need is more people going over there to help in person.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by denizenz
Am I the only person who was expecting this?

Sorry I've only got paint and I'm lazy.

No worries, I laughed

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Well new presidential canidates are talking about getting involved with military action eventually.
Studies have shown "hai guise" can attract up to 17% more teenagers to a picture than would "Hey guys."
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by denizenz
^ But apparently that's not the meme. I think I've always seen it "Hey guys".

It's everywhere Denizenz. You can't run from it.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by iluvmyprs89
Well new presidential canidates are talking about getting involved with military action eventually.

That would be an incredibly stupid situation. If military action is done, let some other country take the lead for once.

Also, does it bother anyone how much money is raised for other countries? I mean our own countries have problems that need to be fixed too. Why don't we focus on those?
Quote by 5/4
Isolationism, anyone?

if you're referring to my post, that's not what i mean at all. of course we should help people outside our borders, but we should concentrate on those inside ours first. Otherwise that's like giving your starving neighbor food when your own family is starving.