I bought A new computer and I forget where I first found the instructions for installing the POD but now when it asks me which driver it wonts it shows me about 20 different ones which non seem to work, whereas on my old computer I just had one option for drivers at this stage of installaion. So does anyone know which driver I'am to use??
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
don't pick any of them. With the podxt unplugged from the USB, download Line6 Monkey from the Line6 site, and install it on your machine. Pick which unit you have(Podxtl), and have it download and install the software/drivers. Once it's set, then plug in your Podxtl USB and it should recognize it.

http://line6.com/support/entry.jspa?categoryID=56&externalID=3898
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Yes it worked! thanxs, I guess I forgot about downloading the driver from the Monkey program
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me