It's just that the delay time really isn't long enough! Like... 550ms is a lot less than I originally thought. I miss the sound of digital! The length was just right, and could be elongated if needed. Well.... I guess here I go again:

What.... are.... some.... good.... Delay pedals.... PAST 550ms?
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Boss DD6? Thats what I use so I may be a little biased, but its honestly my favourite delay pedal and ive messed around with quite a few in my time, I prefer digital to analogue too, everyones preferences vary!
Diezel, Motherfucker
^--- I think it'll have to be that one. I have eyed the DD-6 for a long while. Just thought the hype of the DMM was to be justified. Nope.
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
Yeah it gets hyped so much on these forums like most things EHX, if its no good for you then its no good man!

*disclaimer, I do love EHX pedals, I have 3
Diezel, Motherfucker
Maybe check out a DD20? its digital but has loads of options. Or a Line 6 DL04, they're great apparantly, can do a passable version of just about every delay tone you're ever gonna need. I love the DMM but it sure aint versatile IMO, its more for people who just want an awesome but basic delay tone on tap, not for people who want loads of options and different sounds.
The obligatory gear list: Gibson SG standard,Maverick F-1,Epiphone Sheraton,'68 reissuse Jap Strat, Orange Rocker 30 and various pedals.
Electro Harmonix Users Guild #30
i dunno man, the dd6 is supposed to suck loads of your tone..if it has to be boss, go for the dd3 (for tone reasons) or the dd20 (because its only 40 bucks more than the dd6 and like 10000x more versatile)
i personally would go for the dl-4...sounds good to me

whats your budget though? and...wanna gimme your DMM?

EDIT: ^thats reverb

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I just got used to the shorter delay times, but if you need longer then that's fair enough. DD-6? I dunno...
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Quote by Jonny02
Maybe check out a DD20? its digital but has loads of options. Or a Line 6 DL04, they're great apparantly, can do a passable version of just about every delay tone you're ever gonna need. I love the DMM but it sure aint versatile IMO, its more for people who just want an awesome but basic delay tone on tap, not for people who want loads of options and different sounds.

I just sold my damn DD-20.....! I am really leaning towards the Stereo MM with Hazarai, or the DL4. The DL4 is, and has what I want. I just need to go to GC and check it out. The DD-20 was cool too, but the options/operations on it were bleak (IMO).
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
Is 16 seconds of delay enough for you? EHX 16 Second Delay............
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
I love my DL-4. Gives me any kind delay I'd ever want, plenty of delay length, and lots of other tweaks. Being able to store 3 different settings also sold it for me.
Quote by OtisB Driftwood
David Hassolhoff Is the god of death metal

Quote by Kantroce
What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

My gear
Schecter Tempest Custom
Peavey VK112
Fulltone OCD
Line 6 Verbzilla
Line 6 DL-4
Xotic Effects AC Boost
Rocktron Tri-Wah