Im writing a paper for this english class I have and I have no idea what to write about... its supposed to be 3 pages of what has been observed of society and a reflection of it.. Im pretty much stuck on what to do so I figured I would bother UG.. and to any of you who want to say "HURRRRRRR ONLY IDIOTS ASK QUESTIONS ON UG HURRRRRR", its a pretty simple question so Im sure it shouldnt be too hard for any of you to figure it out..
Do it on a genre of music you like and how it's effected you and other fans of said genre.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
As much as I would love to do that, It has to be based on society. Something that has been observed of it and then a reflection of that observation.. I also have to open with an anecdote to reflect upon...
The bystander effect maybe?

"The bystander effect (also known as bystander apathy, Genovese syndrome, or bystander intervention) is a psychological phenomenon in which someone is less likely to intervene in an emergency situation when other people are present and able to help than when he or she is alone."
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
I'm afraid there is no easy way of doing it, you're going to have to do it yourself like the rest of us.
Judging by your title, I think you need to brush up on your grammar before writing anything down.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Quote by Bobo Francisco
These are some good ideas, thanks... and to 3holepunch the title wasnt serious.. my grammar are goods.

Me can see that.