Page 1 of 4
So me (Danny), Stonalemons (Tom) and tangelwoodguit (Stefann) have decided to meet up this Saturday up town in Birmingham and were wondering of there were any UGers nearby, available and interested in joining us. Bring your guitars if you want to jam or something. Let us know
your birthday is 8 days after mine, that has to mean something, oh yeah and this weekend i'm going home to stafford, which is like half an hour from brum so what's going down?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
C'mon guys. The London Ug'ers had one, let us do it.

Quote by Sol9989
your birthday is 8 days after mine, that has to mean something, oh yeah and this weekend i'm going home to stafford, which is like half an hour from brum so what's going down?

Well, we are meeting at 3pm at Birmingham new Street.

Get there if you can.
Dammit, I'm at a guitar festival on friday (obviously in Birmingham) with my college, so I'm getting there and in for free.

But on sataday
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Ah would be there as well, but am also going back to near Stratford. Bit of a coincidence there! Anyone go to Birmingham Uni?
Harold Bishop Fan Club Member #3

Originally posted by balltounge

Fatboy beat me, that lad has taste...and its meaty.
I live in Stoke, so I guess I could come over, if I wasn't broke enough to make a tramp feel like the Heff
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
is anything planned about what we'll be doing, whether it'll last 2 hours, or 2 days... that kinda thing?

Quote by Sol9989
is anything planned about what we'll be doing, whether it'll last 2 hours, or 2 days... that kinda thing?

2 days? lol. Meet up, hang out, meet new people, jam for a few hours I guess
Northerners have to have one!!! Liverpool,Manchester etc....
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by Slinov
how close is birmingham to Weston Super mare

and how much would a train ticket cost

how long would the train journey be?

the magic link

^^^^^ You Fail Sir ^^^^^

I'de love to meet up but im going to music live this saturday.
you support villa so no lol im gonna be at music live at the nec at 3 i probably can next weekend if my mate can come.
how many did the londoners get?

I'm back home in leamington but you're all to young to go the pub so i'll pass and go drinking instead.
Quote by Draken
I'm back home in leamington but you're all to young to go the pub so i'll pass and go drinking instead.

i'm 19 chugs away

I'm just wondering, why are you so keen on this? There'll be other times, I think its cos of music live, everyones busy.
Quote by tanglewoodguit
Boooo Luke. Can't you just pop in for a bit and see us, take a few pics and go?

we'll see. but i doubt it, i'll be probably doing black guy stuff.
Yeah, its a cool thought.... I'd just try another time when there isnt an opportunity to get kick ass gear for virtually nothing. By all means do it this time as well though.
Page 1 of 4