i have just listened to them for the first time and i thought they sounded spectacu-tacular
they are a scottish band formed at '95 when they were about 15, and have released a new album not long ago.
if you can be arsed, go ahead and listen to some of their songs(links on my sig thingy)
tell me what you think people, ill love to hear it

cheers

Edit: another clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyEA891P0pE
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Last edited by Joey-Tribiani at Oct 29, 2007,
i think theres already a thread on them in the alternative and indie section.

but ye, brilliant band. saw em live at reading fest
Going to see them on Friday

Anyone have a link to setlists or anything?

'Mon The Biffy!
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
i bet theid be awsome livei just love the tone he gets with his strat live
tell us how it is man!
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Quote by FrenchyFungus
Going to see them on Friday

Anyone have a link to setlists or anything?

'Mon The Biffy!

Yass, I'm going to see them on Friday too. Can't wait, they're my favourite band (at the minute, anyway).

Biffy are the hairiest band ever, it's class.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
never really listened to them properly but i think machines is an amazing song
My Stuff: Epi Black Beauty Les Paul with Bareknuckle Pickups, Fender Telecaster MIJ, Cort Electro acoustic, E-ross 12 string acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Cry Baby, BOSS DS-1 , Fulltone OCD, Digitech Whammy, Boss TU-3
Quote by red157
Normally wouldn't post in a thread about a band I'm not a fan of, but I found a Biffy ticket to the Bristol show in college. Like the nice guy I am I gave it in to the tutor and didn't go and swap it for weed.

Should've kept it and went to the show, mate. I wasn't a fan until I saw them live.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Guitar_Joe
never really listened to them properly but i think machines is an amazing song

+1, if you liked that try listening to the live version of it on youtube, youll be amazed at how it sound with open chords and not power chords
check it out
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union

I've seen them three times already and going back for a fourth in two weeks time in London. They're ****ing awesome and also they're a band whose albums stay as good as the previous or get better. Such legends.

Mon The Biffy